Thread: low audio quality in nokia Lumia 800.

low audio quality in nokia Lumia 800.

i was just expecting the release of nokia Lumia 800 phone and then afters its release i was eager to have it, i had a move over all its features, there were indeed very good features but i came to know that there was no bass , the sound is not nice,in addition with no stereo separation. and i am unable to locate the sound in headphones. please provide some solution over it.

Re: low audio quality in nokia Lumia 800.

i think there are some hardware issues encountering your device. you should check your headphone device in some other device, and make sure of the quality of the headphone. after this, make sure of the proper connection in your device. if the headphone is working well in some other device there could be some hardware issue at the connection point as i had experienced this type of situation earlier.

i think you should make a assurity of playing the earphone in the FM radio mode. there you wil get the original sound as there is a possibility of your music library songs being corrupt. my friend experienced this problem and came to the conclusion that there were corrupt songs which he played and those which didn't supported that device. when he replaced the memory card all the songs in that memory card played accurately.

you should check in the sound settings whether you have made some changes in the sound. or if you are not getting the settings simply set it default. have check after this. you will get a clear sound . and reboot the phone.

after strucking to music player , i did not examined with FM radio. if there are some noise/interference , i am with the same. Rebooting had no effect at all on anything. i made an attempt to plug the 800 into an amp and afterwards plug my headphones into the amp, there was a some kind of improvement in the sound.i don't understand about the clear sound. please if you have experience and solved do reply.

as you were telling about the FM radio, i don't have problems regarding it. but i experience beeps very rare. in addition to this , when I make use of FM, do a call after it and try to hear mp3s in zune I unable to hear anything. in this case the volume control is not able to work. But FM >> Call >> FM works normal, except for very bad sound quality at the time of call. I am able to hear music only after plugin out and plugin in my headphones once more.

I suppose that issue is around FM chip but I am unable to find any solution for it.i can in addition that there are no problems with the quality of sound during mp3 playback .

to my point i can found that The sound via Headphones is far away from sounding as phat as it should. make selection for your favorite track and make a comparison with the Lumia to another device like your stereo via headphones. i was not supposing that Nokia took such a step back since my Nokia N82. i am yet demanding for more high quality sound. there must be a software issue in this case.

i think here you should make a installation of fresh software for media files . but if that doesn't improve the quality of sound, there can be a major problem related to it. here the solution to this would be by having a hard reset of your phone. i can advise some steps to do , so that it will solve the problem. try with Settings>>System>>Clear Storage. hope this fixes your issue.

i am unable to get the sound quality after so many attempts on my side, so finally i am trying with the getting support from the nokia service center. i find out from a friend which was having similar issue, and decided to solve the issue on their side. any ways thanks for solutions.