Thread: GPS and/or 3G in Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

GPS and/or 3G in Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

I am using the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 and I was just searching for the update for the drivers and I opened the fujitsu-asia web site. I found that there was the drivers for the GPS as well as UMT. I am unsure that if my Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is having the GPS and/or 3G support? So I just want to confirm that is it true or not. If you have any idea about that then please let me know that.

Re: GPS and/or 3G in Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 that is compatible with optional 3G and GPS in addition to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Its connectivity includes HDMI and USB ports and a card reader. This tablet will turn professional under the Fujitsu brand new dual processor Intel Atom Z670 Trail 1.5 GHz associated with 2 GB of DDR3 RAM and storage space on SSD 30 GB or 64 The graphic part is assigned to Intel GMA 600 card. Other than this, To enable video conferencing, the tablet pro Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 has two cameras, one front end and a 0.3 megapixel 1.3 megapixel on the back.

Fujitsu lands on the tablet market with the Stylistic Q550, a new device that is characterized by its Windows 7 operating system on board. This very complete connectivity with WiFi, Bluetooth, the 'HDMI output and an optional 3G and GPS. The pad can easily be compared to a netbook thanks to the top of the line features such as the Intel Atom Z670, the 2 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage to store files.

In addition to that the Stylistic Q550 also offers other goodies like the fingerprint reader, the data protection system ATP and smart card reader. This very complete connectivity with WiFi, Bluetooth, the 'HDMI output and an optional 3G and GPS.

Here is a summary diagram of the significant features of this tablet (Laptop proposed by Italy):
    • Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium or 32-bit real
    • Processor and Chipset: Intel Atom Oak Trail
    • Memory: 2 GB, 1 form the single-channel
    • Hard drive: 62 GB SSD or 30 GB
    • Expansion: 1 x memory card slot (SD / SDHC)
    • Ports: 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DC-in, 1 x Docking Station
    • Screen: multiotuch glare 10.1 "IPS WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels)
    • Video Card: Intel GMA 600
    • Weight: 0.8 kg
    • Dimensions: (W x D x H) 275 x 192 x 16.2 mm
    • Battery: up to 8 hours of battery life
    • Audio: Realtek ALC269 Intel High Definition Audio, mono speaker, dual-array microphone
    • Connectivity: WiFi, UMTS (with GPS), Bluetooth
    • Security: Advanced Theft Protection (ATP), Smart Card Reader, TPM, fingerprint reader
    • Other: anterior chamber of 0.3 MP, 1.3 MP camera back

It presents itself as a tablet suitable for use in different situations, the Fujitsu Q550 Slate, which is useful both at personal and professional entertainment. If the GPS does not do what it should be easy to do following:
    1. Turn off 3G
    2. Radiolocation service switch
    3. Maps can go and location determine if site found
    4. On 3G again

This is done only once and then GPS works without problems.

I feel thanks to the integrated mobile broadband to stay connected. They are more efficient because the tiresome need to search for a hotspot. With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional GPS, there are various ways to always stay connected.

The STYLISTIC Q550 keeps you connected to the Internet wherever you are thanks to its interface 3G/UMTS mobile broadband, optional built-in. In other words, if you are on a site, for example, you have the assurance that the plans required that you expect will be available as soon as they reach the server. You can be more efficient because you are no longer dependent on hypothetical networks terminals. With WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS optional, you will want more ways to reach the world. When connectivity is onboard, you can assume that you will stay in the loop.

Originally, it is not having the 3G but there is availability of the version and with help of which it will have the 3G afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    Originally, it is not having the 3G but there is availability of the version and with help of which it will have the 3G afterwards.
    Thank you so much for your replies...I am going to upgrade it.