Thread: Cannot connect Nokia Lumia 800 with WIFI

Cannot connect Nokia Lumia 800 with WIFI

I have bought Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone before some days. Overall mobile phone is very good but I am facing problem with the WIFI in this mobile phone. When I try to connect my mobile phone with my laptop at that time my laptop does not detect the mobile phone. I am trying to setup the "Wireless sync." with Zune. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot connect Nokia Lumia 800 with WIFI

I have gone though the problem and as you have said that you want to setup the wireless sync with Zune but your laptop does not detect the phone and that is why I will suggest you that you should check whether all the setting is properly done in your laptop and in your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone.

If you setting is proper then also if you are facing this problem then you should try to solve this problem by trying this solution. you have to first delete all the WIFI setting from your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after deleting the setting you have to restart the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone. Now after restarting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone you have to do all the WIFI setting again in your device and after doing all the WIFI setting again you have to try to connect the mobile phone with your laptop and then check whether you are able to solve this problem or not.

As far as I know after trying the above solution your problem will get solved.

I have same mobile phone and I didn’t face any problem while connecting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone with the laptop. If you are using any application related to the WIFI in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to remove that application from your mobile phone and after removing that application you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

Have you tried to connect the other device with your laptop WIFI? If you have not tried then you should connect any other device with your laptop and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you get the same problem then it means problem is with the laptop only and if you don’t get the same problem then problem is with your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone.
    You should first check this so that you come to know about exact fault.

When you connect other device with your laptop at that time also if you get the same problem then I think problem is with the WIFI drivers in your laptop and you should first uninstall the Wireless drivers from your laptop and after uninstalling the wireless drivers you have to install the wireless drivers again and after reinstalling the wireless drivers your problem will get solved.

If that idea does not help you to solve this problem then you should download the latest wireless drivers from the internet and then you have to install that drivers in your laptop and then your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

I have checked all the setting related to the WIFI in my mobile phone and I have also tried to solve this problem by removing all the setting and restarting the device and then trying to connect the Nokia Lumia 800 again and after that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have try to connect other device with my laptop and with other device I dint get any problem. Now please tell me what should I do solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

It looks like problem is with your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and you need to reset the mobile phone. I will suggest you to take the backup of all your data from your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from your mobile phone you have to reset the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after resetting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. With my Nokia N8n I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have reset my mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone all the things has started working fine. I think you should also try this solution.