Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 showing Bluetooth “Not Compatible”

Nokia Lumia 800 showing Bluetooth “Not Compatible”

I have recently bought this phone really beautiful phone and I am really enjoying the experience of WP7 but I am having this problem on my phone look like the bug but I am not sure but when someone use the Bluetooth to connect my phone it show that Not Compatible like other day my girlfriend was sending a music file with Bluetooth it’s showed the Not Compatible message can anyone here help me to know what exactly is wrong. I don’t remember anyone messing with the setting pleas guys i need help on this I would be very glad thanks

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 showing Bluetooth “Not Compatible”

I have connected mine via Bluetooth to a Parrot automobile kit with no hassle, with connecting to a different device to send files I’m not sure if this works. it should be value checking the compatibility list for the two automobile kits to examine if it should work or not.

Even I even have a similar issue when got the Lumia in the week, contacts transferred simply from my N8 via Bluetooth. But since then i am unable to connect the phones via Bluetooth. N8 thinks it's paired, however Lumia says the N8 isn't supported. just as i am unable to simply send content like image to the Lumia from the N8 that is running Anna Do people have this drawback or not. Looks little odd to me.

There is no BT file transfer protocol supported in Windows Mobile seven.5 therefore you'll need to email or use the Cloud. it absolutely was progress to own ability to transfer contacts to Lumia 800 via Bluetooth when setting up! If each users had Windows Mobile seven.5 devices you may use PictureSwap application

ive simply bumped it a similar drawback with my Lumia i had the Nokia N900 before and it allow you to do just about something you wished and hoped to upgrade to the N9 however nokia determined to bring the Lumia out instead within the uk and its rather like an iPhone that is why i did not get an iPhone Can’t do the only things! I feel like ive downgraded my phone not upgraded Nokia have to be compelled to type it out

I have not managed to finish the 'Contacts Transfer' via Bluetooth. The Lumia 800 offers the error message 'Not supported' as mentioned within the initial posting here. I even have tried pairing with Nokia N900, N95 8GB, a Samsung Galaxy Ace and a Samsung Galaxy Mini and an HTC need. the simplest I will get is that the opposite device shows the Lumia 800 as 'paired though please note that this can be not a similar as 'connected however as I said, the Lumia 800 offers the 'not supported' message. It looks that a minimum of one different person has this problem; has anyone else seen it? will anyone propose an answer or have I got a faulty handset?

I have simply turned on my Lumia 800 and equally to the higher than posts I even have not been able to move contacts over. i will be able to strive another strategies as mentioned. I additionally tried moving some photos by Bluetooth from my previous phone and from my computer, additionally appeared to not work. Has anyone managed to induce a Bluetooth headset to connect? i will be able to be shopping for a brand new one however not if it’s not attending to work with the phone.

This is extremely terribly frustrating guys i used to be look the Lumia 800 specs and it looks it solely supports Bluetooth two.1. My Nokia N8 supports A2DP Bluetooth profile that connects automatically to my cars stereo and streams voice, audio and music in terribly top quality. I perceive Bluetooth two.1 may be a abundant older profile that does not support audio streaming, neither automatic pairing two headsets, speakers ect. What about Bluetooth file sharing ?

The sole solution that I can see is that as you cannot transfer photos by Bluetooth as media has got to be transferred using Zune hope this can assist you

I think this can be done to the actual fact that t the Lumia 800 cannot transfer files via Bluetooth, just like the iPhone, it's still listed as compatible with the A2DP protocol therefore audio streaming ought to be ok. sadly i used to ben't able to check A2DP after I was using the Lumia last week however will make sure that I was unable to transfer files via Bluetooth.

I was simply planning to get therefore phone and currently once reading this all post here , I’m simply thinking to pass this phone if it's not supports Bluetooth file transfer. Well, will not buy it goodbye to you Lumia.