Thread: unable to power on or charge in nokia lumia 800.

unable to power on or charge in nokia lumia 800.

i purchased Nokia lumia 800 and as i outdoor, made a full charging of my phone, and then i came to my notice that it was switched off and later after restarting it was not fully charged as i didn't made enough use of it. i cant understand why this happened. please provide some solution for it. i made an attempt by plugging it to my PC and it came up saying i require some drivers and require to format it. then i am unable to get a vibe when i plug it into power source or PC. please suggest some suggestions.

Re: unable to power on or charge in nokia lumia 800.

i was of the same issue but not worse as of yours. i just say initially for you to hold down the power button for some seconds, and then you can make an attempt of turning it on.

you just check for the charger. there could be problems due to this. if you are using a default charger, then it is not possible to charge. anyway you mentioned that you connected with your PC. was it charging at that time? if it seems to charge when connected , then there are default in the software. the other possible solution could be that the battery could not be responding.

guys, i have a most appropriate solution for your problem. and this applies to all phones. first of all, remove the battery and in a flat surface try to rotate it. if the battery rotates it means that battery is going to be defective, and if it doesn't , there will be no more problems concerning the battery. after this solution for you to check for the fault is by just applying a minute part of watery substance and then check whether you get a minute shock type . this will ensure that the battery is fully charged. but there is no necessary that shock will appear. this is a foremost way of checking a battery , and most of the mobile mechanics use this method. after this try with other phone, this is a most easiest way .

i think you have acquired software issue which needs to be updated. you should contact the Nokia support for your query. they will have the solution for it. if your phone in the warranty then there will be no problem.

another solution to this i suggest can be by trying to warm up a fully depleted battery as due to this, it excites the molecules and you will get a quite more power released, but the solution stands just for a short period, which might possibly be sufficient to have a kick start over the device; but it is not to be recommended however, as there can be possibility of damaging of plastics within the device.

i can say that in this case i found that a battery is unable to power itself enough to detect charge as the battery drops bellow 0% . i should say you try with connecting the charger, either hold it in your hands so as to that it heats up or else make use of something to give it a bit of heat, and you will end up with feeling an vibration. the reason behind this is with the increase of temperature battery life increases.

i am of the same issue. but if i can find some means to charge the phone while it is completely switched off, i will be better to have a restart otherwise the phone wont restart. in my case, at each time when I plug in the charger it would switch on, sometimes showing for a brief moment the empty battery icon. i occurred with this kind of problem first time that a phone that wouldn't stay off while charging . i don't understand in this case. is there with this kind of behavior.