Thread: Cannot use Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with Nokia Lumia 800

Cannot use Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with Nokia Lumia 800

Hello guys recently I have bought Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone this mobile phone is very nice with lots of cool features. I have Nokia use Bluetooth BH-108 Headset and when I try to connect it with my Nokia Lumia 800a at that time my mobile phone does not find anything and I am not able to connect the headset with the phone. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot use Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with Nokia Lumia 800

Well first thing I would like to tell you is that if you have used your Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with other phone before that then you should reset the headset and after resetting the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset you should try to connect the mobile phone with your Nokia Lumia 800 and then your mobile phone will l start working normally.

If you don’t know about how to reset the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset then you have to follow these steps and then your problem will get solved. First you have to turn off the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and after turning off the headset you have to press and hold the multifunction key for some seconds and after that you will get the two beeps from the headset and then you will see the red and green light blinks alternatively. After resetting the headset you have to try to connect the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with your mobile phone and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should delete all the paired device from your Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and after that you have to restart your Nokia Lumia 800 and after restarting the mobile phone you have to try to connect the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with your mobile phone and then your problem will get solved.

Have you tried to solve this problem by connecting your Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with other mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with the Bluetooth headset or not? if you get the same problem then I think problem is with the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and if you don’t get the same problem with other device then problem is with the Nokia Lumia 800.

First check this so that you can understand about what the exact problem is. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you get the same problem after resetting the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and if with other devices also you are getting the same problem then it means problem is with the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and you should contact the Nokia service center and then you have tell them about the problem which you are facing with your Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and then they will give you solution regarding this.

I have first reset my Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset and after resetting the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset I have tried to connect the headset with my mobile phone but after that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by deleting all paired device from my mobile phone and then connecting the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with my mobile again but that doesn’t help me.

Now after that when I try to connect the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with other device at that time I didn’t get same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have mentioned that you are not facing problem when you connect the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with other device and that is why I would like to tell you that you should reset the Nokia Lumia 800 and then your problem will get solved. I hope after resetting the Nokia 800 your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same by resetting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone your problem will get solved. to reset the device you have to first go to the setting and after going in to the setting you have to go to the about. now after selecting the about you have to choose reset option. now after you have to tap on the yes and then your mobile phone will get reset.

Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have read the solution and after that I have done restore factory setting in my Nokia Lumia 800 by performing your given steps and after resetting the device my problem get solved. Now I am able to use the Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset with my mobile phone. I really appreciate your help.