Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 become unresponsive while charging

Nokia Lumia 800 become unresponsive while charging

from sometime I was having the battery issue on my newly purchased Nokia Lumia 800 so I got this new replacement and just when I thought all my trouble went away I got this new problem and that is while I keep my phone on charging it become unresponsive I can’t use power off, or anything and I have to I remove the miniusb charging cable, which then turn UI stuttered but after place it back once more everything get 'normal' responsiveness. Is there any one giving this problem I would really like to know this also is there any solution to this look like a bug to me please help

thanks

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 become unresponsive while charging

This is really an odd issue can you tell me when does this happen I me becoming irresponsible , is this happen on when using the supplied charger or else is it when you try to connected to a PC or some other charger I like ot know this to properly assist you

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate this , this happen when I used the Supplied charger while charging on standard wall socket. This is really annoying being the second phone and still I am not satisfied with it

I am seriously confused never came across such problem , I mean if it was connected to the pc than that could be justified but how does a wall charge causing this problem can you tell me if your first phone was doing this stuff or else it just the one you got it in place of it ? Is this all time you charge it or just occasionally?

No its just this second phone which has this problem really odd , but then again I may not have try make use of it as it was being charged I can’t be certain however I presume I would have used it. And this is a randomly problem . I also like to tell you that I have charged it two till at this time plus together time it has happened. Am trying to copy it currently and I can't duplicate. But this is happening when it drops below this 100% tonight with report back.

I was checking my Lumia but I dint notice such problem with it , what I suggest you is to connect the phone to the ZUNE and get the latest update this will solve all the issue that you are facing hope this would help you

Yeah you are correct at any time it’s under 100% the issue shows up I see that when my Lumia wasn't completely charged moreover the issue was there not that offend is there anyone who know what the exact problem I relly want to know this look like the capacitive button is also not responding on top of the touch screen

It looks as if the either one thing wrong with the charger and it's pumping in additional voltage than the phone will handle. A faulty USB cable with a shielding issue or one thing is wrong with the phone. i am going to try and confirm Nokia is awake to this issue for you. If you'll be able to please attempt charging with a special charger, USB cable and laptop to notice what happens.

i'm not having this problem I this this might be the reason for that you might got the bad batch charger When using the nokia charger wall socket , the touchscreen and additionally the capacitive however sluggish somewhat but not unresponsive and also as i using my touchpad charger everything looks to be operating smoothly as if its unplugged.

Hey are you able to tell me what is the voltage and amp rating on every charger? As like 3.7v 1.0mA. i am going to hopefully be choosing a Lumia up on Monday, are going to be fascinating to imagine if it behaves constant.

This is very terribly odd it perform sensible on a charger with double the amp output and slightly higher voltage. this is often fascinating and confusing at constant time i am going to allow you to knowledge mine behaves next week with the default charger and with the 2A charger from my galaxy tab.