Thread: Nokia LUMIA 800 filled with bugs

Nokia LUMIA 800 filled with bugs

Just recently 10 days ago I have bought this phone and already seen so many bugs in it seriously this phone is killing my Smartphone experience now following is the problem that I am facing on this phone

• Battery is not good require charging twice a day
    • Wi-Fi issue unable to turned off
    • Long time to start the phone at least have to hold power button for more than 15 sec
    • Few random reboots and freezing
    • GSM noise through my headset headphones
    • Unable to get 7740 OS update

Seriously this is really a worst dose anyone else have such a bad experience with this phone please share I would like to know it

Re: Nokia LUMIA 800 filled with bugs

I am terribly disappointed with the audio quality. That i could not compare it to anything i might in all probability suppose it's ok however yesterday in bed with my earphones on watching a YouTube video I kept obtaining interference noise and also the quality is not pretty much as good as on my iPhone 4S. Additionally I even have tested each Lumia 800 and iPhone 4S sending audio via Bluetooth to my automobile stereo and also the distinction is stunning. The iPhone sounds as if the cable was plugged in and also the quality is nice however the Lumia makes it appears like your being attentive to FM during a unhealthy coverage space. If you actually love your music i might suggest you keep off from the Lumia for currently, additionally as a result of battery does not last even each day.

Mine expertise was ok however have few issue with phone calls it's a heap of background noise, however sound quality whereas in decision are terribly ok, but what you'd expect from Nokia. the level is okay too, all-time low setting isn't too loud like on most phones , not an excessive amount of treble that is incredibly please on long phone calls.

I was listing to the music with my Etymotic hf5 earphones and spot that there was NO BASS however the alternative frequencies that's mediocre was quite od and Stereo is nice, it felt just like the music is surrounding you higher than my Xperia professional but There are thusme noise when complete silent so all and every one I was quite disappointed with lumia , its music performance even cannot compete with 5800 with is three years recent currently i'm truly missing my Samsung Galaxy S it's thus onerous to own a phone with appealing , sensible music performance

The only flaw they created with this phone is that they place the bit buttons on all-time low up too high thus once you navigate particularly within the browser, you come back soo near all the time and... with huge man hands... youre sure to search accidentally a minimum of ten times each day. will anyone make sure this? i might like to understand what the problem is

Now if Nokia might make sure a foul batch, . simply get a replacement from a 'good' batch and acquire it over with my problem was five minutes of using PrimeTV and my battery went down from 82 to 76 That’s unacceptable. What worries me a lot is even though I do raise for a replacement, there's a good risk that i will be able to have constant drawback.

Seriously this is often awful i used to be running Lumia on my HD2 till the screen gave out, and even that recent issue had higher battery life than this with a 4.3inch LCD screen. i am totally sold on Lumia as a platform though, thus very hope Nokia will surprise us all and are available up with the products in terms of updates.

It looks like most users have had issues relating to the battery life being too short or the ability consumption that Wi-Fi activity appears to own. There’s additionally a weird issue happening once you connect headphones to the Nokia Lumia 800. It seems that some hissing noise keeps taking drugs before and once a track is being played out Nokia need to go over

I have my lumia 800 for per week, and currently its happening one thing strange.. When i am during a require a while, and that i need to finish it the phone does not let me. It’s still responsive, i will move to the beginning screen, etc however the phone decision remains on high with the message "ENDING". once some of minutes the phone freezes utterly and reboot. it is not happening continuously, however it's frustrating

I updated the software recently and since then there are some strange results The battery indicator constantly displays instead of staying level even when on charge and therefore the phone now not plays a notification when the charger is plugged in and Calendar and WhatsApp alerts now not work also I haven't noticed any amendment in sound quality I even have switched the phone off/on many times and reset it however the problems remain.

I found that the ringtone volume is just too soft and also the vibration isn't robust enough I don’t even able to notice if i get any calls . I hope some update will facilitate fix these issues.