Thread: Web camera is recording video upside down in Fujitsu LifeBook T4310

Web camera is recording video upside down in Fujitsu LifeBook T4310

Hi friends I am using Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 laptop from last few months. In my laptop I use to do video chat and record videos using webcam. All the things were working properly but suddenly webcam has started giving me problems now whenever I try to do video chat at that time shows the vide upside down. I am using Skype in my Fujitsu LifeBook T4310. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Web camera is recording video upside down in Fujitsu LifeBook T4310

I have gone though the issue which you are using in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and I would like to ask you first is have you done screen orientation in your laptop? If you have done changes then rollback that changes and after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not? I hope this will be helpful for you.

You have mentioned that you have started getting this problem suddenly in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing the system restore in your laptop. Many times by doing the system restore also this type of problem can get solved and that is why I am suggesting this solution. First you have to open the start menu and then you have to select the accessories from the all programs and then you have to select the system tools and after that you have to select the system restore.

After doing the system restore in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 laptop you have to check whether same problem occurs with the video recording or not. I think after trying this problem will get solved.

Are you facing this problem with the Skype only or you facing the same problem with the other software also? You should first try different software in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and then check whether same problem occurs or not. if you get the same problem after that then problem is with the Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and if problem occurs with the Skype then you should first check the settings in the Skype.

If problem occurs with the Skype only in your laptop then I will suggest you to uninstall the Skype software from your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after uninstalling the Skype from your laptop you have to restart the Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and then you have to install the Skype again and after reinstalling the Skype you have to check whether same problem occurred or not. I hope your problem will get solved after trying this solution.

If reinstalling the Skype in your laptop does not help you to solve this problem then you have to uninstall the Skype from your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after uninstalling the Skype you have to download the latest version of the Skype from the internet and after downloading the latest Skype from the internet you have to install the Skype in your laptop and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

According to me after installing the latest Skype in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by doing the system restore in my Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after doing the system restore in my Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried other software in my Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and with other software also I get the same problem with the Video. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

You should first right click on my computer in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after that you have to select the properties and after selecting the properties you have to open the device manger. Now in the device manger you have to right click on the webcam device and then click on the uninstall. This will uninstall the webcam drivers from your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310. After doing that you have to insert the drivers installation disk in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and then you have to install the webcam drivers again and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the drivers in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help with this then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to download the latest FJ camera from the internet for your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after that you have to uninstall the FJ camera which is already installed in your laptop and then you have to install the new one in your Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after that your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about from where to download the FJ camera software then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on this you have to install the FJ camera software and the your problem will get solved. If you still face the same problem after doing this trick also then let me know.

I have downloaded the FJ camera software from the internet and then I have installed the FJ camera in my Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 and after installing the Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 in my Fujitsu LifeBook T4310 all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.