Thread: Shall I remove screen protector from Acer Iconia Tab W500

Shall I remove screen protector from Acer Iconia Tab W500

HI, i have gotten this tablet PC, and really very happy with the performance. I have noticed like i have gotten a Screen Protector on the screen, thus wanted to know that whether shall i remove it or not? And if yes, Can it be easily removed? If it is removed, does it affect your Acer guarantee? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Shall I remove screen protector from Acer Iconia Tab W500

Yes obviously you can remove it!!

In fact i would say it was destined to be detached. They just did very good a job putting it on and not putting in a pull tab. Mine have a couple very little bubble around the border, otherwise I may not have noticed it. The Touch screen is made with Corning Gorilla Glass and is extremely tough. Your finger or stylus will slide a lot smoother on the Glass surface than on the screen protector.

i am agree with the above user as you can surely remove it from the tablet you have and off course this will not harm to your warranty as well. But I personally believes as you should not do that ! Why you want to do that even? It is meant to provided in order to avoid damage in the screen.

i am agree with the above user as you can surely remove it from the tablet you have and off course this will not harm to your warranty as well. But I personally believes as you should not do that ! Why you want to do that even? It is meant to provided in order to avoid damage in the screen.
    Though i have the same opinion as the above user like if possible then you should not remove it from the machine but the thing is like if suppose you wanted to remove it then off course you can do that, but it would be better if you put another one. Because see the one that we usually got with the tablet is not that good thus typically all the users use to do the same thing like they remove the original one and they put another one.

hey thanks for the suggestion guys, i was helpful. But still as the above user mentioned like you can simply get the accessories for the device but from where exactly? Can i have more information about the same?

hey thanks for the suggestion guys, i was helpful. But still as the above user mentioned like you can simply get the accessories for the device but from where exactly? Can i have more information about the same?

Off course, why not..i think you must not have made any search ever before in the forum itself, thus i would like to first recommend you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about everything you wanted to have.