Thread: Dell xt2 pen makes stokes on the screen even after not pressing the button

Dell xt2 pen makes stokes on the screen even after not pressing the button

As using the dell XT 2 I am noticing from past few days that my tab makes stokes on the screen unnecessarily even I don’t press or click on any of the buttons. So I would like to know that what may be the problem as the screen of the tablet pc and digitizer are just working weird. So I would like to know why is it giving such type of problems.

Re: Dell xt2 pen makes stokes on the screen even after not pressing the button

As you are saying that the screen of your goes on clicking unnecessary even you don’t click on it with your pen. So for this have you tried doing rebooting your tab, if not then you should try to reboot and see whether it is giving the same problem or not.

I would like to know which windows version your dell XT2 tab is working on. Is your pen nib working proper or not. I must tell you that you should try removing your nib and place it back again and then check again are your screen functioning the same or not.

Even I’m facing the same thing. I bought the XT2 tab just few months back and was working fine but yesterday accidentally it slipped down from my hand and after this what I see is that the dell XT screen is not working properly. As it goes on clicking automatically anywhere on the screen once I press the on the screen with my pen. So I would like to know what may be the problem for this. Is the problem with the pen or the dell screen.

As using the dell XT 2 I am noticing from past few days that my tab makes stokes on the screen unnecessarily even I don’t press or click on any of the buttons. So I would like to know that what may be the problem as the screen of the tablet pc and digitizer are just working weird. So I would like to know why is it giving such type of problems.
    According to me you should try you pen on other device or tab and see that is your pen working properly on the screen or not. If it is working properly then I must say that the pen is working properly and there are chances that screen might been damaged.

Even I’m facing the same thing. I bought the XT2 tab just few months back and was working fine but yesterday accidentally it slipped down from my hand and after this what I see is that the dell XT screen is not working properly. As it goes on clicking automatically anywhere on the screen once I press the on the screen with my pen. So I would like to know what may be the problem for this. Is the problem with the pen or the dell screen.
    If you are having the problem with the screen going on clicking anywhere then I would say that you should try downloading the drivers and reinstalling it in the tab. As I had the same problem earlier with my tab pc as the touch screen of the tab stopped responding. So I reinstalled the drivers in the dell XT2 after which the screen was able to work properly.

So for this I would recommend the same for you try reinstalling the drivers in your XT2 tab PC.