Thread: Need Stylus for Acer Iconia Tab W500

Need Stylus for Acer Iconia Tab W500

I have recently bought a Acer Iconia Tab W500 and i want to have a compatible stylus for the same because my fingers sweat a lot and i am not able to use the touchscreen properly so i am looking for a small tip stylus but then if you are aware of some good ones than you can share the same as well. Any suggestions regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need Stylus for Acer Iconia Tab W500

Even i was having the same case but then now i have bought the :Acase 2nd Generation Apple iPad / Xoom/Transformer/Galaxy Tab/Iconia Tab/Play Book / All tablet PC Capacitive Stylus Newest Model(Metallic Silver)” you can just get it for $8, just enter the same name and then you will get a no of sites from where you can get it, I will just like to share the technical details of the same:
    • It can be used for all the capacitive touch screens for e.g. iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, HTC HD2, BlackBerry Storm etc.
    • It is designed in pen format so you can just carry it like a pen, say in your pocket as well.
    • It has a Durable construction; Detachable tether.
    • It can be best in the cold days where we normally hesitate to use the fingers.

I have recently bought a Acer Iconia Tab W500 and i want to have a compatible stylus for the same because my fingers sweat a lot and i am not able to use the touchscreen properly so i am looking for a small tip stylus but then if you are aware of some good ones than you can share the same as well. Any suggestions regarding the same will be appreciated.

You can check this one as well ”Ten One Design Pogo Sketch Stylus for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch (Silver)” you can get it for $7 approximately. Its sepcification are as followed:
    • It is designed in a pen format and the High-gloss curved pocket clip keeps the stylus handy as well.
    • It is easy to use with of gloves and nails.
    • Using this you can see your touchscreen device at a natural drawing angle.
    • It is very easy to use and it has a Sleek aluminum design with detailed graphics.

Hey you can also check out the “jot: Capacitive Touch Stylus by Adonit!” it is just amazing it has the following features:
    • Precision Disc
    • Sophisticated Styling
    • Expressive Colors
    • Rubber Grip
    • Protective Cap
    • Magnetic Cling

I have recently bought the “Bamboo Stylus for iPad (CS100K) “

• It has a Elegant, high end design with Milled brushed aluminum.
    • It is a Unique smooth pen to paper feel and it has a smaller tip as compared to the others.
    • It is a Ergonomic design with optimal in-hand weight and balance.
    • It is Durable and it also has a non-scratch rubber tip which is replaceable as well.

Hey you can also check out the stylus and the other accessories that is mentioned here.

Hey guys i am really thankful for all your suggestions and i really appreciate them as well and from the above i have ordered ”Ten One Design Pogo Sketch Stylus for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch (Silver)” .Once again Thanks to you all for helping me out.