Thread: Case and other accessories for Acer Iconia Tab W500

Case and other accessories for Acer Iconia Tab W500

I have recently bought Acer Iconia Tab W500 and now i am willing to get some accessories and case for the same, I mean that i want to know that what are the choices of accessories that i can have. Is there anyone who is aware of some new accessories that i can try out and where can i get it as well. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: Case and other accessories for Acer Iconia Tab W500

Hey i think that you can get the must have thing that is "SanDisk 64GB Ultra Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC, Memory Card, 15MB/Sec Read/Write Speed” and you will get it for $88 only from the amazon, I have bought the same for me and i really feel good to store all the movies that i love to see at any moment. The technical details of the same are as followed:
    • It comes with a Lifetime limited warranty
    • It is best for HD video recording
    • It has the huge capacity of 64GB
    • It gives you a fats transfer speed of 15 MB/s

You can also get the “BoxWave Capacitive iPad Stylus” if you don't want to use finger all the time, i have been using the same since a month and it is working very well by now and it can work on all the touch screens as well, It will cost you about $10, just take a look at the below specifications of it:
    • It can work with all the capacitive touch screens.
    • It is designed so that can be carried around without much care.
    • It cam be best in the cold days when you hesitate to use fingers.
    • It is available in a no of colors.

you can also get the “rooCASE Neoprene Netbook Sleeve Case Cover for ASUS Eee PC T101MT”, Its specifications is as followed:
    • It is a Non-OEM Case for ASUS Eee PC T101MT-EU27-BK 10.1-Inch Convertible Tablet Black
    • It is Water Resistant Neoprene SlipCase and it also has an Invisible Zipper Line for a Touch of Simple Elegance.
    • It is having a Dual-pocket design for netbook and accessories like x2 memory card slots. Adapter Charger, Mouse and Other Accessories as well.
    • You can get the same for the following colors Black, Blue, Dark Blue, Grey, Neon Green, Orange and Pink.

You can get this “Logitech V470 Bluetooth Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks “

It has a Bluetooth connectivity,Laser precision,Side-to-Side scrolling plus zoom and it also comes with a 3 year warranty as well.

If you want something new and stylish then you can get the “Skinomi TechSkin Acer Iconia Tab W500 Silver Carbon Fiber Skin Protector “ it will cost you around $50 and you also get the following things with the package:
    • Acer Iconia Tab W500 Screen Protector
    • Acer Iconia Tab W500 Silver Carbon Fiber Skin Protector
    • 1 Installation Squeegee for the screen protector.
    • 1 Bottle of Application Solution for the screen protector.
    • Lifetime warranty.

Hey i have recently bought the “Sony Ericsson Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Headset with FM Radio “ and trust me it is just awesome:

It has a Fast automatic volume adjustment and High-quality dual channel sound for music.
    It can connect to the wireless devices and access the music files of the device.
    You also get a small, medium and large ear buds, Charger wiht it.
    Other than that is also has FM Radio playing time:11 hours, Standby Time:500 hours

I have recently bought “Genuine Leather Book Style case for Acer Iconia W500 and i think that this is the quite a good deal, you can just go through a quick overview of the same:
    • It is made of genuine leather in black
    • It can act as a stand as well
    • You also get pouch holders for Pen, stylus, documents, business card,memory card and all.
    • You can still have the Full access to all the functions your Iconia W500.
    • It comes with a lifetime guarantee and you can also get a optional keyboard for it as well.

Hey guys i am reallt thinfull to you all for you suggestions and from the above i will be getting the "BoxWave Capacitive iPad Stylus" , "SanDisk 64GB Ultra Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC, Memory Card, 15MB/Sec Read/Write Speed” and the "Genuine Leather Book Style case “ for now, I really appreciate your suggestions. Thanks once again.