Thread: making of your own Napp CD and Restore Disk to disk from Restore Cd in acer

making of your own Napp CD and Restore Disk to disk from Restore Cd in acer

as i had lost all my partition of my acer laptop and now my hard drive is completely formatted and there are problems with making new hidden partition from restore dvds . and in addition to this, how to make Napp CD and Restore Disk to disk from Restore Cd. please suggest some means to do so.

Re: making of your own Napp CD and Restore Disk to disk from Restore Cd in acer

i am also facing the similar problem. i have a recovery CD in addition. is there any means by which i am able to restore my laptop to factory state and to use recovery partition in future by the way i am making use of TM 3260 this time.

in my case i am using acer and there is a restore and System CD's but not sure of the fact whether rytools or the "napp.dat" is there or not. hoping you will have the answer.

as you are talking about it i think that to load diffent exe , you are able to edit disk format iso. and this task highly depends on what model of acer you are using as few of the acer product supports it.

hi , i can say that it the case of acer, i know a model arcade which consisted of he "green E" button which does not powerup . the work of the green button to the top of your desktop will display the software with Empowering Technology if you have the standard Acer default install. you will have to repartition the hard drive by yourself, and in addition with this, you want to have the standard partitions that the Acer generally comes with after you have received disks which are from Acer.

hello everyone, it seems that according to me i can insist on getting the recover partition back , but it appears that "Arcade" is of the particular one with the partition that has Acer's version of Hp's Media direct.

the solution to this can be with the use of green E button you can power up to that Arcade partition. there can be a other solution for you to to work with Acer as it has for their Atheros line a 2 - DVD iso download meant easy Build 8 which will work in this case. try by doing with it.