Thread: is it possible to unlock htc wildfire S from CDMA

is it possible to unlock htc wildfire S from CDMA

After seeing the specification of the htc wildfire S, I would say that the features of the phone is just awesum but would like to know is that is it possible to unlock it and use any sim card as I want. As I’m getting the phone from one of the site at very offer price but the thing is that it is CDMA and I want to use the phone with any sim card. So can anyone help me out with it.

Re: is it possible to unlock htc wildfire S from CDMA

Even I would like to know from where I can unlock the phone as I’m getting very good offer from the virgin but the thing is that I want to unlock the phone and use the sim which I am using in one of the phone.

Re: is it possible to unlock htc wildfire S from CDMA

If you want to unlock the phone then there are many softwares available for this. You can try downloading the software and try installing it in your PC.

Now after this it will ask you for the IMEI number which comes with your phone or you can look out in the phone bill. And after inserting the IMEI code it will search for you phone network service provider which you bought from them. After this follow the instructions for unlocking code in it and finally it will unlock the code and after which you can use your sim card or any sim card. But make sure doing this will void your warranty.