Thread: can i deactivate Ovi,To-Dos, Alarms on nokia 500?

can i deactivate Ovi,To-Dos, Alarms on nokia 500?

hi i am having Nokia 500 so the problem which i am facing that i was unable to deactivate Ovi file form the handset and also having the problem in To-Dos, Alarms that which i unable to deactivate on my Nokia 500 so please anyone have knows that how to deactivate please recommend us?

re: can i deactivate Ovi,To-Dos, Alarms on nokia 500?

yeah it may be you have to face the issue on ovi, alarms deactivation so i think that the problem it is on your software which does it update on your handset so that may be get your file deleted. so that it need to get a start up and required to reinstall the handset apps software.

i didn't think so that is the issue about the software only the problem in the deactivation that which is required to store ovi at the start up. so when i go to different site that is cost a money for that because later on i able to know that i have pressed the wrong button. which is completed not in use.so when my any of the handset did i want to connect that i unable to connect and it will be aborted.

which i am facing the issue on the to-do list all the thing should be display according to the date and time it came randomly not on the line also.so i unable to know that why it came directly with out that which setting on my handset that doesn't have any of the issue. so cannot find it out so please tell me that can it is possible to sort a by a name or by a date to set this to-do does have any ideas about to sort the list?

where i unable to find the calender alarm for the meeting on to-do list etc. so that only which can i find a list of missed alarms.but there is no option for the silence that which it might be no longer available. after that i just change the date and time for a to-do / for the meeting etc. so set a new alarm.so well that these are issue does i am facing on my handset so i need some suggestion to get out from this?

Re: can i deactivate Ovi,To-Dos, Alarms on nokia 500?

many of the user give me the idea about the to deactivated the alarms and also the ovi. but unable to get while some one suggest me that you may also solved the problem by connecting the Nokia ovi suite.that i don't have the PC suite on my PC so then i just install then after i solved the issue about the deactivate the alarm and ovi from the phone.