Thread: need application software for improving a text message on HTC Wildfire S

need application software for improving a text message on HTC Wildfire S

hi i just bought a new HTC wildfire s. so i am having the problem in text message where i can use the arrows and all symbol without using the touch screen. so that i would like to get the But-type of software that message me always so i just want an application which i can be useful on my HTC wildfire s handset?

Re: need application software for improving a text message on HTC Wildfire S

i might be agree with your required so i don't think so any of this software has been came for the text message. so might be have the issue so anyone have tried so ready to hear so please give me some suggestion.

yeah i think about your requirement that you required a feature keyboard apps for the text messaging application software. so that all may be made by Google not on the HTC. so might be have a keyboard which it may be have an alternative apps on the market.

i dont know this can be possible for the text message software are available. so i am not blessing for my phone. that i never download the updates. so thinks that android way for messaging is the good idea.that which i go through which all that have suggest me with using a android 2.3 keyboard that i download for the phone. then i thought that wildfire s has already has the 2.3 version for the android.