Thread: Can I disable input vibration in htc wildfire s?

Can I disable input vibration in htc wildfire s?

hi i unaware to know about how to set a disable vibration on my handset htc wildfire s. which i just bought a new handset and i am not have the ideas that how make disable the vibration while i am just dialing or sometime when i am get the notification so please help us d give some suggestion?

Re: Can I disable input vibration in htc wildfire s?

i don't think so there is any option for to make a vibration ON or OFF for the particular thing like when you get the notification it should be OFF like this way. you can make the vibration ON or OFF according to different mode in every profile setting you may be set the different setting which ever you may be like on your other handset.

how can i show that there should need to have a direct on your phone dial pad to make the phone vibration ON or OFF. i think this type of feature does i miss on this handset that make it as big deal that only the which it can save the battery as well as screen display. that supposed i not able to get the revolutionize setting required on the phone.

i think that you must have to do on your phone to make a setting and go to sound then after you might able to get the ideas what to do. so supposed that you can be capable to make the turn OFF then give the feedback that you can done the completely stop the vibration for the notification without except any of the keyboard. which i might be get the turned off for the dialing a number and for the notification.so i consider that it supposed it will be similar.

hi i am having the problem when i remove any of the thing from the home screen or while does i press any phone keys the mobile is vibrating at that time so which i dot want that so please help me out that how to remove or disable the vibration.