Thread: Samsung Galaxy W I8150 Restarts Randomly

Samsung Galaxy W I8150 Restarts Randomly

I have bought Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and i am facing problem with my mobile phone. My mobile phone restarts automatically. This problem has started suddenly if any one has any idea regarding this then please help me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy W I8150 Restarts Randomly

Are facing this problem after installing any particular application in your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone or this problem has started suddenly. If you are facing this problem after installing any particular application then you should remove that application from your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and after removing that application you have to restart your mobile phone. now after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. Many times after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

According to me you should go to recovery mode in your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and after that you have to clear all cache and after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. many times by trying this trick problem get solved. you can go to recovery mode by pressing increase volume button-power button – home button together.

I really appreciate your help. In my Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone this problem does not start after installing any particular application but this problem occurs randomly and I have also tried to solve this problem vy resetting my Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and after performing hard reset also I get same problem. is there anything wrong with my mobile phone or something else is causing this problem?

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem and after that also same problem is occurring then you have to visit Samsung service center and after that they will check your mobile phone and then your problem will get solved. I hope this problem will get solved as soon as possible.