Thread: HP Pavilion dv9730us overheating any getting shutdown

HP Pavilion dv9730us overheating any getting shutdown

Hi, I am having this HP pavilion dv9730us laptop which is having very awful overheating problem and because of that it just used to get shutdown without knowing me.

Therefore, please let me know what could be the possible solution for this? because i am not sure what is the problem with the machine and this is for the first time i have gotten this.

Re: HP Pavilion dv9730us overheating any getting shutdown

Have you ever tried changing the drivers in the machine? because i have always noticed as there could be some problem with the drivers that could cause this overheating problem with the machine.

Thus see it would be better if you get those entire drivers reinstalled once again in the machine and make you are not installing the same driver that you were having previously rather you should try to reinstall the latest driver that you can download from the manufacturer’s official website.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to have a glance over the LINK i have mentioned, because see though they haven’t mentioned the same laptop but still you mat get some sort of information from there.

You can simply make use of thermal material on the processor in order to get it cool in every environment. i hope you must be aware about the same, but while doing this you should make sure as you are perfectly aware about the procedure because if anything happens wrong then it may damage any other hardware as well in the laptop, thus i would like to recommend you that if you are about to apply this material on the machine then you can simply do this under any expertise environment. in fact it would be better if you simply hire a good engineer for the same.

Have you ever tried changing the drivers in the machine? because i have always noticed as there could be some problem with the drivers that could cause this overheating problem with the machine.

Thus see it would be better if you get those entire drivers reinstalled once again in the machine and make you are not installing the same driver that you were having previously rather you should try to reinstall the latest driver that you can download from the manufacturer’s official website.
    You can simply reinstall the BIOS as well along with the drivers so that the possibility could be reduced and you can have better idea whether the same thing is happening or there is any difference.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the service center and test your whole machine once so that you can have better sort of information regarding the overheating. And obviously you would have not only the information but also the appropriate solution as well. And the best part that i believe is like you’ll get the best quality service from there only rather than any other and in case of replacement you’ll get the original product once again for the laptop.

No problem what problem i used to get with the laptop but I use to visit the service center only in order to get proper solution. As far as price benefits are concerned, you can get it if the machine will be in the warranty period.

I am not sure about this but still it might be possible as it could be because of any software that you have installed in the machine thus, i would according to me you should first make sure whether you have installed any such software which could cause such problem with the machine?

Though i know like overheating could be the only issue causing this shutdown, but what could be the reason that can cause overheating, thus according to me you should simply remove all the software that you have installed currently.

Have you ever used cooling pad in your machine? Because if you have kept the machine in warmth environment then you must have to make use of it. In fact it is always recommended to do not keep the machine in such environment rather we should keep it in the cool environment. but along with that you should also make sure that you should always keep it in the hard surface and not in the cushion or any such surface.