Thread: Need windows 7 drivers for hp pavilion tx2110us

Need windows 7 drivers for hp pavilion tx2110us

I am using a hp pavilion tx2110us entertainment notebook and I have switched to windows 7 ultimate from vista home vista home but then I am facing the below problems now:
    • The tablet button on the, rotate button are not working, I have tried out installing some drivers for the same but then they are not helping out.
    • The fingerprint recognition is not working.
    • The images are getting stretched when I open them in the fax viewer, so I want to get the respected driver for the same.
    • The updates available on the hp site are not working as well.

Is there anyone who can help me to solve the above problems and suggest me the respected driver for the same? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Need windows 7 drivers for hp pavilion tx2110us

I think that I can help you here:
    For the tablet button problem you can try to download and install HP QuickPlay (ver 3.7 v.6112 for 32/64 bit Win7) and this should be launched before HP Quick Launch Buttons and if you don’t have the same then you can get HP Quick Launch Buttons (ver 6.50.16.1 for 32/64 bit Win7) and for the fingerprint recognition problem you can just refer to the below guide:
    DigitalPersona, AuthenTec fingerprint and Windows 7

I was having the same problem with the images when I had switched to windows 7 from xp but then later I was able to solve it out, you can try out the same:
    • Just open the Windows Update by going in to the start and then clicking on all programs and then jut clicking on the windows update.
    • After that just click on “Check for updates” which will be in the left pane and then the windows will check for the update.
    • So now just Select the ' Optional Updates ' and after that just select the driver for your graphic card.

I think that after this you should not have the same problem again.

I have installed the HP QuickPlay (ver 3.7 v.6112 for 32/64 bit Win7) and I think that it has help me to some extent, I mean that there are 4 buttons at the side of the screen which are for DVD, quick play, settings, and rotate screen from which the first three are working fine now but then the last one i.e. is rotate screen. The other thing that I wanted to share is that I am not having active net connection so it won’t be possible for me to have the windows updates. So I just wanted to know that if there is a way in which I can download the display driver and then update my drivers from the internet.

I think that you can try to install the network driver in order to solve that problem:
    First install the driver for chipset / lan card:NVIDIA nForce Chipset/Network
    After that reboot your laptop and then install Driver for wireless card:Broadcom wireless
    If you find any problem with the above driver for the Broadcom wireless then you can uninstall it and then reinstall the latest version of the same, as far as I know the latest ones are ver 5.60.48.35 for 32/64 bit Win7.
    Just check it out and then let me know if it is helping out to solve the problem.

I have installed the fingerprint driver by going through the guide but then now I have found that I am not having the any biometric devices in the control panel even though in the devices it is showing fingerprint sensor, so what should I do next?? The other thing that I had said was that I am not having a active connection because of which I won’t be able to stay connected for long and I am not having any problem in connecting to the net, So I wanted to know is there any method to download the driver in that way??

That’s fine but then I have given you the link for the network drivers and if you want then you can just copy them to hard disk or in to the pen drive and then you can copy the same to your laptop and then install them as well.

I have tried to install all the respected drivers but then the problem I am still left with it is that the rotate button is still not working and then images are still getting stretched in the fax viewer. I had tried to go through the windows update for the same but the driver that I have installed is not helping me out and the images still appear to be stretched when viewed from the fax viewer.

I have tried to install all the respected drivers but then the problem I am still left with it is that the rotate button is still not working and then images are still getting stretched in the fax viewer. I had tried to go through the windows update for the same but the driver that I have installed is not helping me out and the images still appear to be stretched when viewed from the fax viewer.
    You can also refer to this for solving out the graphic issue, just check out the link and then see if it is helping you out or not. Best of luck.

Hey gangavihari i have solved the graphic issue that i was facing by following the link that you have mentioned in your post but then i am still left with the rotate button problem. so any further help for that will be highly appreciated. I am thankful to you all for helping me out with the other problems that i was facing previously, i really appreciate your help.