Thread: How to install themes in HTC wildfire s

How to install themes in HTC wildfire s

Hi, I have gotten this HTC wildfire s before some days and all the things working perfectly except one thing that’s its themes. In other words When I go into the themes menu, I can select to download a theme, and the progress bar in the top says that it is downloaded, but in the menu it just says "downloading" and this continues till numerous hours. Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: How to install themes in HTC wildfire s

As you have mentioned like the phone you use to stuck over that screen only, so it might be possible as there could be some trouble with the internet connection that you are using currently, thus i would like to recommend you that you should ensure whether the settings are made/configured correctly.

I don’t know exactly what could be the problem with the phone but I used to download all the themes firstly to my machine and then i transfer them all to the SD card and then i can simply install them. So haven’t you ever tried this?

Anyways though you have not but this is my recommendation as rather than trying to download it in your phone you should try to download it in the PC first because this would be rather far much better option.

there could be some problem with the firmware that you have installed in the phone, because I used to download themes straight to my mobile and they use to get downloaded perfectly. thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware of the phone and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Because see whenever you reset the firmware of the phone, it will simply delete all the incorrect or corrupted cache from the phone and hence the phone works the way it was previously.

But while doing this you should make sure you have taken backup of important data so that you can recover it if necessary, because after resetting the firmware all the data will be wiped out from the device and that will not be recoverable in fact.

As you have mentioned like the phone you use to stuck over that screen only, so it might be possible as there could be some trouble with the internet connection that you are using currently, thus i would like to recommend you that you should ensure whether the settings are made/configured correctly.
    I was also thinking about the same but according to me just for sake of installing themes it would be worthless to reset the firmware, isn’t it? Anyways thanks for the suggestion.