Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011

Unable to make calls using Skype on htc Wildfire S?

hi i just purchase this handset so when i am using this phone that i was unable to make a call or when i finally able to connect then the voice is garbled on it so while i am using on my laptop but on that it is working fine i don't know what is the problem does any one have the ideas what is the issue?
Old 10-12-2011

Re: Unable to make calls using Skype on htc Wildfire S?

yeah you might be face the issue about the voice.it is the problem about WiFi network if your network is good then you might be not have to face the voice trouble. so i want to suggest that try when your network is good in use.
Old 10-12-2011

I unable to clear my issue about Skype calling so tried the different way but i failed to use this service i don't know what is the problem even while i tried to use the WiFi. so anyone have good ideas about how to connect Skype to call with using my HTC wildfire s.
Old 10-12-2011

error message did i face,when i trying to connect with a Skype that will not allow me to accomplish with this application i don't know why it is not allow. but actually this service already using so many people. and also using on the same handset. so after that some one told me that just restore that application or remove the old apps that after try that might be work.
Old 10-12-2011

I thought that the problem which i am facing because of the screen,the screen is off when i am calling so after that i try to call with a headphone so that is OK. so that is not a solution for that turning off the screen while calling so that not covers the network it might have some other issue.it is issue about the network call and it is complete base on your network speed which are you using a phone card.
Old 10-12-2011

hi i unable to see any of this type of apps on my handset so does what i should be able to do for this does i want to download the apps so software or does i want to do flash the phone for default software on this handset?
Old 11-12-2011

hi i am Skype to Skype so which is the better for the internet or WiFi. that which i give me a better network for the calls to destination. but when i using the internet that i am get problem in voice so please help me or suggest me if you have better ideas ?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,