Thread: HP PAVILION TX2000 got hanged up and won’t turn ON

HP PAVILION TX2000 got hanged up and won’t turn ON

Actually I got my laptop just few months back. I would say that the feature of the laptop is just awesum but yesterday when working on laptop it suddenly got hanged up and due to this I turned off the laptop directly through the power but now when I’m trying to turn ON the laptop I see my laptop is turning on. So for this I want to know the reason behind why the laptop is not getting turned ON.

Re: HP PAVILION TX2000 got hanged up and won’t turn ON

As you are saying that the laptop got hanged up while you were working on it then the reason behind this might be that your application on which you were working on might get crashed or corrupted and due to this the laptop got hanged and due to this it was unable to run any application in the laptop.

Even mine has the same issue with the HP TX2000, the laptop shows me the blank screen and does not work anymore. So I would like to know how can I set my laptop back to normal as I have got many work pending due to the laptop not functioning well. Can anyone help me out with this.

Even mine has the same issue with the HP TX2000, the laptop shows me the blank screen and does not work anymore. So I would like to know how can I set my laptop back to normal as I have got many work pending due to the laptop not functioning well. Can anyone help me out with this.
    If you are getting the blank screen on the hp laptop, then you must try the following things which might solve your blank screen problems :-

1. For doing this you have to shut your laptop down.
    2. Now turn your laptop backside and you will see the vents on the back of the laptop.
    3. Using the blower try to heat with keeping on medium through the vents for few seconds.
    4. As doing this, the heat coming from the dryer makes the chip warms and will be able to works again.
    5. And make sure you buy the cooling pad for the laptop, as this will protect your laptop from overheating.

I’m using this laptop from past two years and mine is working fine. I don’t have any issue regarding this, the reason for your freezing up may be due to the overheating of the laptop. so for this see that you place your laptop in such a way that it gets proper ventilation or you can also try with the cooling fan.

You can try even this as it was suggested to me from one my friend, try turning off your laptop and also disconnect from the adapter and then try to remove the battery and wait for few minutes or for an hour. Now after doing this try inserting the battery back to the laptop as see whether your laptop is able to turn on. As I had the same problem, mine laptop was not able to turn on but after doing this when I tried again it was able to turn on easily. Don’t know what may be the reason for this but was able to turn ON.

So suggest you to try and see whether doing this is able to turn ON the laptop or not.

According to me it should be able to work with the upper procedure and still if you are facing the problem then you should try contacting the hp care. I guess they will definitely solve out your problems.