Thread: it is possible to use HTC wildfire s as broadband modem.

it is possible to use HTC wildfire s as broadband modem.

hi recently bought a new handset hTC wildfire s. that is good looking handset and you may be like it. i am using Vodafone 3G service on this handset. so whether is can be utilize this phone to connect a modem for the internet access can i connect this phone to laptop for the internet uses please give you ideas about this handset does can i connect and that can able work or not?

re: it is possible to use HTC wildfire s as broadband modem.

i thought this is not big issue that may be connect your handset with a easiest way so just turn on your WiFi sharing and make the setting on your handset might be you can connect with WiFi router for a internet access, after that just search your user guide to use a HTC wildfire s that for the wireless router.

when i want to connect broadband on my handset using a modem. that i have to face the problem to connect with a broadband modem.it is not support because i unable to make the setting on this handset if i want to connect. so need all the information about the setting so does any have ideas about that how to connect or might be you can able to connect so take some screenshot that it is easy to connect for all the user?

might be your want to go on the setting for the wireless networks and select the portable with WiFi hotspot so which you can be able to connect. after that it may be support to your laptop and can be able to use it. or make sure that plan must be allow tethering so that i can be expensive for you.

yeah i am able to use this handset to connect with broadband modem, where i am having the problem that unable to use this handset for the longer time because the battery drain more quickly only when i am using this WiFi hotspot. some one suggest me about. after that i am having a usb cable so i just use this usb tethering so it is good in working.

Re: it is possible to use HTC wildfire s as broadband modem.

while i am using the internet on my handset which i am getting a good speed on my Vodafone. so i just want a some opinion about the broadband modem that can i able to connect with them. is there any of the setting does should be have on my phone or not? but i thought that it is not possible of this type of the setting so i am unaware about this please help us?