Thread: Usb ports, digitizer, webcam are not working in HP Pavilion tx200

Usb ports, digitizer, webcam are not working in HP Pavilion tx200

I have problem with the HP Pavilion tx200 laptop. From last some days in my HP Pavilion tx200 laptop Usb ports, digitizer, and webcam has stopped working suddenly. I have tried to solve this problem by installing the drivers but after installing that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Usb ports, digitizer, webcam are not working in HP Pavilion tx200

I think you should first try to solve this problem by doing the system restore in your HP Pavilion tx200 laptop. I am telling you this because many times performing the system restore can solve this type of the issue and that is why you should also do the system restore and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If after doping the system restore also if you are facing the same problem then you have to try to solve this problem by updating the BIOS. First go to the official site of the HP and after that you have to check whether there is BIOS update available or not. if BIOS update is available then you have to download the BIOS update file and then you have to make the bootable CD to update the BIOS and after that you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS in your laptop you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

As far as I know after updating the BIOS in your HP Pavilion tx200 laptop your problem will get solved. if you want to know anything more then let me know.

I have tried to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in my HP Pavilion tx200 and after doing that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have done clean installation of the operating system and then installed all the drivers and then my problem get solved.