Thread: Acer Aspire 5750G Screen Resolution Upgrade

Acer Aspire 5750G Screen Resolution Upgrade

I dont complain about the performance of this laptop but what i am really missing here is the screen resolution. A little bit improvement in screen resolution would be awesome. I am looking forward to buy a large external monitor with better screen resolution for the purpose of photo editing. The current 1366 x 768 is not enough for this work. My current needs 1900*1200(16"). How can i upgrade it.

Re: Acer Aspire 5750G Screen Resolution Upgrade

The resolution is not allowed by the monitor, if you connect to an external monitor or data show, you would have problems.

In the case of XP just going to desktop properties, settings tab, picks the Advanced button, Monitor tab and uncheck "hide modes that this monitor can not display" and you will show up all resolutions up to "X" x "X" just change it to that of 1024x 768 and go. But be careful because you can damage the monitor resolution with a large, although it can work, but it's your own risk. I change for the games and it works fine, except that the desktop is extended and some parts are not so you have to move the pointer to make it look the other side, but it works very well.

Do you have any graphics card installed on your lap. Perhaps it is because your model is not compatible with Windows 7 (for drivers) or whatever OS you have installed, you should find the driver of the graphics card, with that you can solve the issue by having the desired screen.

Look for a software that can increase the resolution of your monitor permitted beyond bringing the factory settings.

All displays and frequencies are handled monitor's Hz (hertz), and if you've reached the top of screen resolution may not increase more. The same goes down, you can not decrease less than the frequency is highlighted in Hertz.

This is already question of monitor, LCD, display or GPU is.

In other words, you can only move within the frequency settings of your monitor or display. No more.

Most netbooks with 9 or 10 inch screen, Atom processor and GMA950 graphics card has a native resolution of 1024 x 600 px. Although this is good for most of the websites, there are some contents that do not "come" in the small screen of netbooks and forced to use the nasty horizontal bar, without considering all the programs that do not start if the screen has a resolution of 1024 × 768 px. Any utility that brings the resolution is certainly not a perfect solution and the display is affected, but it is useful to work around such problems.

Stumbled upon a nice tool for Netbookfiles. Who knows the problem, netbooks often have only a resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels, caused by the relatively small display. With the netbook resolution customizer because you can help. The tool does not increase the physical resolution, however, the internal. This is solved by the automatic scrolling. Depending on the resolution, it comes with the mouse to the edge of the screen scrolls on this a shot. This can be very helpful in certain programs.

I downloaded and installed the latest drivers as suggested, but on my netbook nothing happened, I still have a resolution of 1024x600. I need to change some settings to improve the resolution.

Entry in the configuration dialog screen resolution (accessible from the desktop context menu or from Control Panel-> Appearance-> Display-> Screen Resolution) so we can not set any higher, but if we have in a netbook Integrated graphics adapter Intel GMA 3150 (the usual processor-based netbook Intel Atom ), we are able to do so by exploiting a feature of the graphics adapter driver called downscaling (the screen is re-scaled to 1024x600 pixels occupying available, although sacrifices of Thus image sharpness).

It is not possible to select a resolution higher than the native resolution of the screen under Windows Seven. Other people had the same problem, they could not use software that required a resolution of 1024x768 because of it. Since I do not know if an unofficial patch or software used to counter this limitation, but you can not do it by changing options of Windows.

I do not think a netbook is right for the world of photography. I say in resolution, screen size, quality of "lcd" and others.
    I have a medion with 160GB hard drive, and as a picture, I just empty my CF.