Thread: Compaq Presario CQ62 freezes randomly

Compaq Presario CQ62 freezes randomly

In my Compaq Presario CQ62 laptop I have windows 7 operating system and my laptop was working fine but from last some days it has started giving me problems. Now my laptop freezes randomly and after that I have ret5srat the laptop. Is there any one who has solution then please tells me?

Re: Compaq Presario CQ62 freezes randomly

Is this problem started in your Compaq Presario CQ62 laptop after installing ay software or this problem is started after installing any software or this problem has started suddenly? if it is started after installing any software then you should remove hat software otherwise something else is causing this issue.

It looks like issue with the RAM in your laptop and I will suggest you that you should try to solve this problem by reseating the RAM in your laptop, first you have to remove the RAM from your Compaq Presario CQ62 laptop and after removing the RAM you have to put the RAM again in your laptop and make sure you connect the RAM properly and after doing that you have to check whether same problem co-occurs or not. if it is issue with the RAM then I think it will be get fixed by reseating the RAM in your laptop.

You to have also removed the unwanted software’s from your laptop because removing the unwanted software’s from laptop can solve this type of problem. Try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

You should download the Ccleaner and after downloading the Ccleaner in your laptop you have to install the Ccleaner and after that you have to run the Ccleaner in the laptop and the you have to clean the laptop and after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I hope with the help of the Ccleaner your problem will get solved.

This problem has not started after installing any software but it started suddenly and after reseating the RAM also I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the Ccleaner from the internet and after installing the Ccleaner also I was getting the same problem.

Is there any other way to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

I think you are facing this problem because there might be problem with the windows 7 in your laptop and if you want to solve this problem then you have to repair the windows 7 operating system in your laptop and after repairing the operating system in your laptop your problem will get solved. I was also experiencing the same problem and then I have first thought that problem has so occurred because of the any software but after that problem is with my operating system and then I have repair the operating system and then my problem get solved.

I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I think you are facing should run the HDD test and check whether it pass the test successfully or not. if it gives any error then problem is with your HDD and you need to replace the HDD. I am telling you this because many times if hard disk have problems then at that time also this type of problem can take place.

If repairing the operating system also gives you the same problems then you have to try to solve this problem by doing the clean installation of the operating system and after doing that your problem will surly get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.