Thread: Wireless connection disconnects with the hp pavilion dv5-1000us

Wireless connection disconnects with the hp pavilion dv5-1000us

In my hp pavilion dv5-1000us laptop I have windows vista operating system installed. In my laptop I am facing problem with the wireless. Whenever I use the wireless in my laptop at that time it disconnects randomly. i don’t know what is wrong with this but this problem is really annoying for me.

Re: Wireless connection disconnects with the hp pavilion dv5-1000us

I will first suggest you that in your hp pavilion dv5-1000us laptop you have to check whether all the wireless related setting are ok or not. you can also try to solve this problem by removing all the setting related to the WIFI from your laptop and after removing all the setting from the laptop you have to do all the setting again. After doing all the setting again you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by removing the setting and after that also same problem occurs again then you have to disconnect the router from your laptop and after disconnecting the laptop from router you have to connect you hp pavilion dv5-1000us with different router and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you are facing the same problem after that then problem is with your hp pavilion dv5-1000us and after connecting your hp pavilion dv5-1000us with different router also if you don’t get the same problem then problem is with the router.

First try this solution so that you can identify the exact problem.

If you are experiencing the problem with after trying the above solution also then you should try to solve this problem by uninstalling the wireless driver from your hp pavilion dv5-1000us and after that you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the wirelesses driver in your laptop and after installing the wireless drivers you have to check whether same problem occurred or not.

If reinstalling wireless drivers does not help you to solve this problem then you have to visit the official website of the HP and then you have to search the laptop model number and then you have to download the latest wireless drivers for your hp pavilion dv5-1000us laptop and after downloading the latest drivers you have to uninstall the old drivers.

After that you have to install the latest drivers in your hp pavilion dv5-1000us and after installing that your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the wireless drivers in my hp pavilion dv5-1000us laptop and after reinstalling the drivers also I get the same problem.

After that I have downloaded the latest drivers and then installed in the laptop but that idea doesn’t make any difference.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. When I connect the hp pavilion dv5-1000us laptop with different router at that time It works fine.

I think you should try to solve this problem by resetting the router because problem is with the router. I am telling you this because when you connect the laptop with different router at that time you don’t get any problem but when you connect with your router at that time problem occurs. You should reset the router and after resetting the router your problem will get solved

IF you want to reset the router then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to turn on the router.
    • After that at the back of your router you will find the reset button.
    • You have to press the reset button for some seconds.
    • After that your router will get reset and then your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution. There was similar problem occurred with my laptop also and then I have reset the router and alert resetting the router my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.