Thread: Fingerprint Reader is working but DigitalPersona is not working in HP Pavilion tx2000

Fingerprint Reader is working but DigitalPersona is not working in HP Pavilion tx2000

I was using windows vista operating system in my laptop and after that I have upgrade the operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and after upgrading the operating system I face problem with the DigitalPersona in my laptop. When I open the DigitalPersona in laptop at that time it says that it can't find a fingerprint reader and because of that I don’t get DigitalPersona user interface for logon. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Fingerprint Reader is working but DigitalPersona is not working in HP Pavilion tx2000

I will suggest you to first you should open the open the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software in your laptop and after opening the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software you have to check whether all the setting in the software are ok. If you find anything wrong with the settings then you should change the setting and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Re: Fingerprint Reader is working but DigitalPersona is not working in HP Pavilion tx2000

If above trick does not help you to fix this issue then I will suggest you that to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software in your laptop. You have to first open the control panel and then you have to go to the uninstall programs and then you have to uninstall the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software from there and after uninstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to insert the driver’s installation Disk in your laptop and after that you have to install the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software in your laptop again in your laptop. Now after installing that in your laptop you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

I hope after reinstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software your problem will get solved.

If after reinstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software from your CD also same problem occurs then you should download the latest version of the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software and then you have to install the software in your laptop and after installing the latest software in your laptop your problem will get solved.

After reinstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software in my laptop also I was facing the same problem and after that I have tried to search the version which works with the windows 7 on internet but and then I have downloaded the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software from here DOWNLOAD and after that I have installed it in my laptop and after installing that in my laptop all the things started working like a charm. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software and updating the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software after that also I was facing the same problem with Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software. I have also tried the download link which is mentioned in the above post and after that also same problem occurs. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

I think some of the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software files has crashed with the windows system files and that is why you are facing this problem. You should try to solve this problem by repairing the operating system in your laptop and after repairing the operating system your problem might get solved.

If repairing the operating system does not help you to solve this issue then toy have to take the backup of all the data from your Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software and after taking the backup of all the dates you have to reinstall the operating system in your laptop. Now after reinstalling the operating system in your laptop you have to install the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software and after installing that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

Thank you for helping me. I have first repaired the operating system in my laptop and after repairing the OS I have reinstalled the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software and after reinstalling the Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader Software you have to check whether your problem, get solved or not?

i can't find an associate file with my adobe reader to my files, i need help

Quote Originally Posted by OMOBA MOSES View Post
    i can't find an associate file with my adobe reader to my files, i need help
    I have not understood much from what you have mentioned, can you just elaborate your issue so that i can have a better idea of it and will try to help you out with the same.