Thread: Acer Aspire 6930G Fan Control utility

Acer Aspire 6930G Fan Control utility

Currently i am looking for a good utility for Acer 6930G laptop. the problem is the laptop fan seems to be out of control. Sometimes it runs quite fast but sometimes slows down to very low. I have tried the several programs but all are same result. i want all of my fans run at full speed in order to keep my E8435 cool. when i looked into temps it was 85c at 3ghz 1.125v, i dont think that it is safe. Is there any compatible utility to run the fans at full throttle?

Re: Acer Aspire 6930G Fan Control utility

Acer Aspire One Fan Control is a simple tool that will allow you to adjust the speed of rotation of the heart of your netbook. This like other netbooks, in fact, does not have a cooling system for the specific processor, such as common on laptops, but only with a fan that is responsible for expelling the hot air that builds up inside the case. Users may want to reduce the engine speed to increase the noise of their Acer Aspire One, or they may want a more efficient cooling. Fan Control will help them in this simple task. You can download version 1.4: developers ensure that the problems were resolved with BIOS updates!

So far Acer Aspire One Fan Control utility tries to be complementary, and only manage the temperature at which the fan on and off, acting as a thermostat on them. Would be good to decide the speed-and therefore the noise generated-which they act, but maybe that comes in future releases.

The netbook from Acer, the Aspire One , it is a perfect device is sometimes a little too much noise. The fan runs too fast. Finally a simple software-based solution found . With a little program AA1 Fan Control for Windows lets you adjust the temperature when the fan should run. The Aspire One is thus virtually noiseless!

Acer Aspire One (AA1) Fan Control is a free program for Windows, whose primary function is to offer an environment for the management of the fan is built into your laptop. What we want to do this?
    Obviously with the fan can manage to regulate the temperature of the laptop, which results in better quality of life and information processing. Acer Aspire One (AA1) Fan Control environment has a fairly compact, and easy to use.

Unfortunately, I can be alone control fanspeed (either full house or automatically) with the acer program. Speedfan does not appear to be working with Acer 6930G.

So all we need do is tell Acer Aspire One Fan Control the temperature at INICE we want the fan to remain so until this action does not go down again this limit. The settings from the factory are too conservative for the tastes of many of us, and we know that there is some scope to change this behavior and keep it safe inside. That if you have to keep in mind that when using this application we are altering the expected performance from the factory, so it would be a good idea to do so at least until the warranty expires.

The tool does not really work for me. The fans still run. Sometimes after exiting the program even slower. Although the difference is still 20 C.

I bought a couple of days the Acer Aspire One Netbook and am really happy with it. One thing, however, is more or less "disruptive," the fan or the fan noise. If I'm in a room with a few people and have the TV on, then it's ok. But I'm all alone and wants to concentrate, then it can sometimes even annoying. I read somewhere that it could be the new Nvidia graphics card which is inserted one year ago (previous was broken). There was a problem with it, with overheaten, Acer would thereof and therefore the fan settings so that they have set almost non-stop running, to prevent the graphics card failure.

Now I've heard by chance of the tool with the AA1 fancontrol you can get the fan noise is supposedly in the grip.