Thread: New SSD/HDD Upgrade in Acer Aspire 3820TG

New SSD/HDD Upgrade in Acer Aspire 3820TG

Everything is perfect in this laptop as for me but the laptop is keep begging for something, something that it can get upgraded and can be very fast. i am talking about the SSD upgrade here. Due to such demands i have got 120GB OCZ vertex. from my friend to check whether it will suit the laptop or not. I have got a guide of installing SSD on the laptop but not proper one. Anyway will i get any issues with this update?

Re: New SSD/HDD Upgrade in Acer Aspire 3820TG

Some configurations are timeless and are often used. Consumers are only really happy with a fast SSD, a powerful processor, lots of RAM and a good graphics card and a small, handy package. The party is complete when the price is again low. The Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830TG (version: 2628G12nbb) is a subnotebook that meets all these characteristics.

I know well the two disks, if you really want to change discs I'd take the Caviar Black. This is because the Momentus XT uses a technology too young ii are conflicting opinions on its performance.
    I think the performance difference is noted.
    Of course, SSDs are another planet.
    Consider, however, that the hd mounted in the 3820TG is already great, and always depends on the type of use you make of it.

Acer is releasing a new version 3830TG and provides him an even more powerful processor. But how can a Core i7-2620M (2.7 GHz) are now fully exploited if the cooling system even a Core i5 is not cool enough? Acer's designers have woken up and have a second fan installed? Using an SSD will certainly provide a performance boost, but it also reduces the heat generation during heavy system load? The thin body with a flat bottom is an eye-catcher - there's nothing to change. The silk-matt blue showing the Acer logo is actually an understatement given the powerful hardware. One drawback is that the housing can be bent fairly easily. The base unit is distorted because the notebook is visible when you pick up or move. In contrast, the lid, although it is thin, but sturdy.