Thread: How to use IPod Touch to hack the wireless network with WEP code?

How to use IPod Touch to hack the wireless network with WEP code?

Recently I have bought the new IPod Touch, so I am very happy with this IPod Touch there are many of the feature and the application that are really interesting and useful. So as I am new to this gadget I want to know more about this. The main thing that I want to know about this IPod Touch is there any of the way to hack the wireless network by breaking the WEP code. So is there any of the way that you guys know about the access such kind of network with these IPod Touch. So if you guys have any of the information then let me know.

Re: How to use IPod Touch to hack the wireless network with WEP code?

This is possible to crack the network with some other devices but not with this Ipod touch, since these require lots of the resource to do thing. So I want to suggest that there are no chance for this thing to make happens with these IPod touch.

I think you can make the use of program called Stumbler, may this will be helpful but may this program is available there for the Ipod Touch. This may work since it is the program that can be used for cracking the WEP's.

There may be some of the unofficial SDK's are available for this thing to make the cracking of the WEP based network, since I have search many of the sites for this thing but there are none of the ideas or the information I have found for this thing. So there may be some of the unofficial SDK should be available, so you can have that application or the things and make the use for the Hacking of the networks. But according to my suggestion you can make the internet start in your own IPod Touch and make the use for the access of the internet.

I think you must have to take the help of some of the experience and the intelligent guys for this thing, since there is none of the application or the steps for this thing are still available that can be used for the hacking of the network with the WEP. So the alternate thing that I want to suggest is to create such program if you are able to create, so for that the thing require is lots of knowledge of the networking and the programming to make such application. So I just want to suggest there are none of the chances for this thing to hack the networks by iPod Touch.

There are the needs for the WEP encryption that may help for getting the information about the network, but this thing may be not possible for the IPod Touch. May there is the chance for this thing can be made by using wifi adapter, may this wifi adapter will have some of the thing that can be used for the crack of the network to get the unauthorized access.

I Think there are no perfect method to do this and also this thing are illegal to perform, so why to make this thing happens if it is illegal and crime. The simple is to make the use of the WiFi or the internal net connection to make the use of the internet.

This thing are not possible with the iPod touch to make the Hack of the networks with the WEP code, because these are the big thing to make the code break and to get the access to the network without the permission of the Administrator.

So I don’t think there are some of the thing that you will get in this iPod to use for the Hacking of the network.