Thread: Have you seen replacement of iPhone 4S with iPhone 4

Have you seen replacement of iPhone 4S with iPhone 4

Recently I Was having the issue with my iPhone 4S, that if I make the use of these iPhone 4S for 10 to 15 minute it hanged and there are no chances for using any of the things to came over that issue, and also the sounds also not working. So because of that reason I have sent it to the Apple service center. After some of the day I have recive the pack return from the service center but when I open that package I have seen that instead of my iPhone 4S there is iPhone 4. So I have get confused for this thing happened by the Apple company. So I just want to know whether you guys have seen this thing before. Now I am really get confused what to do now, so if you guys have any of the suggestion then please do the reply. Any of the suggestion will be thanks

Re: Have you seen replacement of iPhone 4S with iPhone 4

I Think for this thing you must directly contact to the technical team where you have sent your iPhone 4. May there are some of the internal staff mistake, may be this thing happen by chance. So I think that you must contact the technical team who are responsible for the repairing of the iPhone and the other devices.

There is the need for to send the personal email this time. So you should send the PM to the CEO, Operations Manager, and Chief Executive of this service center where you have given your iPhone. May you will get the reply for this issue or the mistake that have done.

This may be the delivery mistake done by the delivery boy, so I think that first go and conform with that thing, and if they have not make these mistake then you are supposed to make the call or send the mail about this thing to the Apple service center.

Since this is the first time i have heard about such thing happens by the Apple Supporting Center.

This thing are never expected by the Apple corporation, I think you just have to go for the Customer service office with that Package that you have receive and also with the document of the iPhone 4S that you have given them for the maintenance purpose. So with the help of the document and the proof they will help you out to find your own iPhone 4S.