Thread: Battery does not get fully charged in the Acer aspire 5251

Battery does not get fully charged in the Acer aspire 5251

As I’m using the acer aspire 5251 laptop and I must say that the feature of the laptop is just awesum but the problem I’m facing is that the battery is not fully charging. I don’t know what is the exact the problem for the battery in the laptop. Do anyone have the idea about why my battery is not able to get fully charged.

Re: Battery does not get fully charged in the Acer aspire 5251

As you are not able able to fully charged the battery then I think it might be the battery issue in your laptop.

Even I’m facing the same issue in the laptop. Whenever I try to charge the battery it gets fully charged and shows me the battery is full. But the battery drains within half hour easily after using the laptop. and this is the same problem with one of my friend also. So I want to know whether the problem is with all the acer laptop battery or is it with few.

I would like to know from when you are facing such type of issue.

If your battery is not getting fully charged then I would tell you that the battery may be damaged. And for this you have to replace the battery. As there is no other option left rather than changing your battery as earlier I had similar type of problem my laptop was not able to get fully charged so I searched for this everywhere and could not find one for this. So finally I decided to contact the support care and discussed about the problem and after going through it they told me that the laptop battery had been got damaged and I have to replace the battery so after replacing the battery my laptop was able to get the proper battery backup.

As I want to know that is it possible to get battery replaced in the warranty period as my acer laptop is in warranty but don’t whether the battery comes in the warranty or not.

If your laptop is in warranty and want to replace the battery then I would tell you that the battery cannot be replaced in the acer laptop whether your battery is in warranty period or not. As you have to pay for the battery separately.

The battery of the laptop usually carry the warranty of the six months if your battery comes in the six months warranty then you can get your battery replace or as told in the above post you have to pay for the battery separately

What may be the reason for this why the battery gets damaged as the laptop is just eight months old. So can anyone tell me the exact reason for this? As I’m not getting the exact reason behind this.

There might be many reason of getting your battery damaged.

1. Due to overcharging of the battery

2. Always connecting your charger (AC adapter) with the laptop

3. Not using proper adapter for the charging which can cause to battery damage.

This might be the reason which might cause damage to you batteries.

As I want to know that is it possible to get battery replaced in the warranty period as my acer laptop is in warranty but don’t whether the battery comes in the warranty or not.
    If you are not able to charge the battery then you must try contacting to the support care as they would guide you whether your battery comes in the warranty period or not.