Thread: Solution for HTC Wildfire S internal memory

Solution for HTC Wildfire S internal memory

I am using HTC Wildfire S and I think that all the user might be aware of the problem that we are facing with the internal memory, so I have just thought of a solution but then I am not that sure about the same but then I want to as if there is any developer who can develop a software where the phone will just read the SD card rather than the internal memory. Actually I am saying to make the sd card as the default so we can directly install the apps that we want to the sd card. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: Solution for HTC Wildfire S internal memory

I am using HTC Wildfire S and I think that all the user might be aware of the problem that we are facing with the internal memory, so I have just thought of a solution but then I am not that sure about the same but then I want to as if there is any developer who can develop a software where the phone will just read the SD card rather than the internal memory. Actually I am saying to make the sd card as the default so we can directly install the apps that we want to the sd card. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.
    As far as I am aware there are some commands that can be used to force app to install the apps on the sd card but then I am not very sure if it is available for you phone as well. I think that you can try to use the Link2SD and see if it is making any difference or not. I have not found any one doing the same but then you can try to do the same and see if it is helping you out.

I am aware of this and I know that Link2SD or Apps2SD can be used to move the apps to the SD card but then I am not that sure if it works for every phone or not. I have found that some apps that can acts as an alternate but then I have used the same for the HTC Wildfire S and it is not helping out, I have tried using them but then I was having problem such as force closes. If anyone finds a solution then please share it with us.

I have found that Link2SD is useful for moving the app to sd card and it can be used for recovering some amount the app but then you should not have the problem with the Widgets as I have found that it is possible to do so.

I was able to move the following built in apps to the sd card:
    • Gmail
    • Facebook

But then I am not able to do the same for the following:
    • Quickoffice
    • Go launcher ex
    • Moboplayer

Is there any solution to move the apps to the sd card.

I was looking a for a positive response for the same but then i don't think that it is possible for any developer to do so, anyways i am thankful to you all for sharing your suggestions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallo.genic View Post
    I was able to move the following built in apps to the sd card:
    • Gmail
    • Facebook

But then I am not able to do the same for the following:
    • Quickoffice
    • Go launcher ex
    • Moboplayer

Is there any solution to move the apps to the sd card.
    Hey how do you transfer facebook n gmail is it to sd? I cant seem to transfer it help?

I don't think that this is possible to move the default apps in the phone to the SD card. This is only possible if you get to the root access to the phone. But I will never recommend to do this if you are not having knowledge for root access as this will void the warranty of the phone.