Thread: “Outcoming call vibro” feature on Nokia N9

“Outcoming call vibro” feature on Nokia N9

I am using Nokia n9 Smartphone which I have bought 3 months before the phone is beautiful and it will allows me to get fast browser fast navigation and also the phone has many preloaded application installed on it, one of mine friend is using N900 Smartphone and I have found one great software on my friend phone the software is called “Outgoing call vibro” the software is really amazing this feature allows you to get vibration when you make outgoing calls just dial number and make call the phone rings to the other person and your phone starts vibrating and when that person picks up the call the vibration stops and then you can put your phone near to the ear, now I want to know that whether my Nokia n9 have such great feature or not, if anyone having the information regarding this then please recommend me.

re: “Outcoming call vibro” feature on Nokia N9

I am also using N900 and also have this great feature on my phone if you are having “Outgoing call vibration” feature then it protects you from the high radiation emission when a call is connecting it is really a great feature. when you make a call then you have to hold the phone on your hand until the vibration stops and once the vibration stops that means the other person has answered your phone ,you will put your phone near to ear only when the phone is answered and this feature is very helpful in the noisy environment but I don’t know your Nokia n9 phone have this feature or not.

I have Nokia N97 and my phone having “Outgoing call vibro” feature on my phone and I think this feature is no too much great ,this function is really useless for me as its vibration intensity is very low and I hardly feel the vibration in outside environment , when you make the call your phone keeps vibrating until the phone is answered so that’s not too great instead of doing this you can also dial a call with loudspeaker option

Nokia n9 phone doesn’t have “Outgoing call vibro” feature as I am using this phone but I would like to recommend you to use "Phone Speakers Switcher" for your Meego n9 Smartphone, with this feature when you make a call then with the help of proximity it will automatically turns the phone to loudspeaker this lets you know that phone is ringing and when the other person answered your phone it switches back to your handset and you can put your phone to your ears.

If you are unknown about whether your N9 phone having this feature or not that you found on Nokia n900 then you should contact to the Nokia tech support to know that N9 does have such feature or they are working to r e-build this feature for N9 .