Thread: What do you observe with the latest iOS 5.0.1

What do you observe with the latest iOS 5.0.1

Recently I have updated my iPhone with the latest iOS 5.0.1, so I have seen many iof the changes there in this latest iOS, there are many of the fixes I have seen there in this latest OS for the iPhone. So I just want to know what the changes that you guys have seen there are in this latest iOS. There are also many of the additional features I have seen there in this latest iOS 5.0.1. So guys what are the changes you have noticed there in this iOS 5.0.1, the main thing that i have seen is the Battery life. So any of the suggestion or any of the information about this iOS 5.0.1 you guys wants to share then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: What do you observe with the latest iOS 5.0.1

There are some of the changes that are really good that I have seen there in this new iOS 5.0.1, so the things that I have seen there is the improved battery, there are the good wifi surfing and also I have seen there are the great improvement in the iOS 5.0.1. So finally I have seen many of the good things in this iOS 5.0.1

According to my information the Wifi is not proper here in this new iOS 5.0.1. Since I have noticed while using these iOS 5.0.1 is that during the first hour these works fine but after First hour using the WiFi web surfing on iPhone 4S is that 10% drop. So I think that the Wifi is not working properly with this iOS 5.0.1. However beside these there are lots of the good things I have noticed in this iOS 5.0.1

The battery life is not left more than 6 hours while using this new iOS 5.0.1 in my iPad 2.

So these things I think must be fixed in the next version of the iOS, so I think this iOS have many of the unwanted application or the process that consume more battery of the device.

Yes with this update of the new iOS 5.0.1 in my iPad 2 even I have also seen the same issue for the battery life, so if we make the use of the iPad for more than 5 to 6 hours the battery energy get empty. So these are the things that really disappointed for the iPad user for using this new iOS 5.0.1, so the major issue for this iOS is the battery only. So I think that this have to be fixed

There are the great feature and the application are included in this latest iOS 5.0.1. The thing that I have seen there in this iOS is that it is better than the previous iOS, so I think there are the entire thing are good and the best for the iPhone and for the iPad to make the use of this new iOS 5.0.1. there may be the battery issue but still I have not seen in my iPhone such issue or the problems for these iOS 5.0.1 using in my iPhone, so the thing that I want to suggest is that just try to save the battery unwanted use to avoid the battery power consuming issue by this iOS 5.0.1.

This is the thing that I want to suggest, that there is some of the need for the correction in this iOS 5.0.1, to make it little bit improved to make this better. And really the Battery is not working properly after the updating of this iOS 5.0.1, so if this thing are fixed or maintain then the iOS 5.0.1 will be the best option for the iPhone and for the iPad to update.

There are the great improvements I have seen by this update of the latest iOS 5.0.1 in my iPhone 4S and also in my iPad 2, there are many of the advanced feature are also I have seen in this update. There are also many of the things that I have seen in this update is the speed of processing, that I means to say that the processing speed after the update of the iOS 5.0.1 is performing better than the previous version of the iOS.

I am really happy with this latest update of the ios 5.0.1 in my iPad 2, since when I was using the ios5 I am having the issue for the Keyboard when I make the use of the safari I have seen the Keyboard was often lag. However the tabs were also lag and some of the time there are most of the lag were there in the iPad. But after the update of ios 5.0.1 this entire lag and the issue were not more in the iPad 2. So this is the best thing I have seen for my iPad 2

The thing that I have noticed for these update is that there are only the most of the user are having the battery Power issue that it consume more energy as compare to the previous version of the iOS.

There are many of the new features I have seen in this latest iOS 5.0.1; the display as well as the resolution for the screen is also good in this iOS. The GUI and the net based application are also impressive; the best of the advanced thing are also included in this latest iOS 5.0.1. So there are many of the additional things I have seen there in this latest iOS, however some of the battery issue even I have also seen because before updating my iPhone with this latest iOS 5.0.1, my iPhone battery is working quite fine. But after the update with this latest iOS 5.0.1, some of the changes are to be seen there in the Battery usage