Thread: How to make sure web browser in the htc wildfire S is turned off

How to make sure web browser in the htc wildfire S is turned off

As I’m using the htc wildfire S Smartphone for myself. As I’m new to the Smartphone don’t know about how to make sure web browser in the htc wildfire S is turned off or not. So if anyone knowing about this just share the same with me as it would be helpful to know about this.

Re: How to make sure web browser in the htc wildfire S is turned off

Even I would like to know about this, as I tried to search on the phone whether the web browser is turned off or not in the htc wildfire S, as I don’t want the unnecessary internet bills from the service provider. So can anyone tell how to check whether the web browser is turned off or not.

According to me any service provider cannot charge for the internet usage like that until and unless you activate / subscribe for the pack. So I think you should not be worried for this as you will not be charged for the internet usage until you activate the pack.

Even I would like to know about this, as I tried to search on the phone whether the web browser is turned off or not in the htc wildfire S, as I don’t want the unnecessary internet bills from the service provider. So can anyone tell how to check whether the web browser is turned off or not.
    If you want to know is there any data usage in from your htc wildfire S then for this I would say that you should try downloading the app from the android market called "3G Watchdog". As downloading the app would let you know how much data usage is done from your phone. As after this you will come to know whether your browser uses data or not.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try downloading the app as it could be more helpful to you.

As far as you don’t use the browser or gps I don’t think so there is any usage of the data in the phone. Because I’m also using the same htc wildfire S phone and never get charged for the data usage unnecessary and if you still want to see how much data has been used in the phone then you download the apps from the market, as it will help you to keep the track of the data usage in the phone.