Thread: Not able to detect the network signal in the htc wildfire S

Not able to detect the network signal in the htc wildfire S

As I’m using the htc wildfire S smartphone what I have seen many times is that the phone is not able to detect the signal, so for this I tried searching for the network manually in the phone but still I was not able to get the network signal for the phone. So do anyone have the idea why it is not able to detect the network in my phone.

Re: Not able to detect the network signal in the htc wildfire S

If you are having problem with the network signal and unable to get the signal in the htc wildfire S smartphone then I would say that you should try replacing with the other sim and see whether you are able to get the network signal or not. Because there are chances that could be some problems with the service provider network.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try changing your sim card and see whether you are able to get the network signal or not.

I’m using the htc wildfire S phone and never had such type of issue. I’m able to get the proper signal in the phone.

I tried doing as what you mentioned above and what I see is that I’m able to get the proper network with the other sim card. I’m not getting why this happening, why I am not able to get the proper network with my sim card and am getting the proper network after changing the sim card. What can be the problem for this?

According to me sometime it happens that you are not able to get the proper network due to poor signal. But if you are able to get the network signal with other sim card then I would tell you that there would be some problem with the sim. For this I would advise you that you should try to change the sim card from the service provider or contact the service provider for this as I guess contacting them will solve your problem.

mine had the same problem with the phone..whenever I tried searching for the network it never showed me. so I contacted the htc care for this but when they checked for the issue, they found out that phone was able to detect the network signal. and then I came to know that the problem was with the sim and not with the phone.

and if you are not getting the signal by changing the network then I must say that you should try contacting the htc care.