Thread: Suggestions for next thing to be include in iOS 5.2

Suggestions for next thing to be include in iOS 5.2

Hi friends recently I have upgrade my iPhone with the latest iOS 5, so there are many of the things I have seen that are really good for the use. So even I have heard about the upcoming iOS 5.2, so I just want to see some of the exciting and the usable feature to be included in this upcoming iOS 5.2. So guys what thing do you want to see there in this upcoming iOS any of the ideas or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Suggestions for next thing to be include in iOS 5.2

The thing that I want to see there in the upcoming iOS 5.2
    • The first thing that I want to need to be included is the Ability to hide "built-in" apps.
    • The feature that make the use of the larger folders or multi-paged folders.
    • The unwanted background application should be disable with one click.

So this are the changes that I want to see in the upcoming iOS

The thing that must be including there in these iOS that I want to see is the best Searching fields that have the feature that the Google search field have. That means if we type any of the character there in that fields the list of the suggestion will be shown below.

The advanced bookmarking and the browser update I want to see there in the upcoming OS for the iPhone and also try to make it some much more user friendly that means the unwanted option should be have the disable options. And mostly make the user to make the use of the short key for the Application that they want to assign for the use.

There is the need to add the toggle button for the music player and for the web that by clicking on that toggle option we can easily, and the extra toggle that I wish to see their Bluetooth, 3G, data, WiFi, location services, notifications as well as a button to kill all background apps.

The thing that I wish to make Include in this iOS 5.2 is the option for disabling the unwanted icon from the screen and also some of the latest feature that can be used for Hiding the files and other thing if require. The folder navigation is to be advanced and the main thing that will wish to included in these iOS 5.2 is the processing speed for any of the process in the iPhone.