Thread: Not able to sync Google contacts in HTC Wildfire S

Not able to sync Google contacts in HTC Wildfire S

I have been using HTC Wildfire S And it has been working fine by now and it has been a month and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to sync my Google contacts then I am getting a error message saying "Sync is currently experiencing problems” and it has been more than 2 weeks and I am still getting the same message. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to sync Google contacts in HTC Wildfire S

I have been using HTC Wildfire S And it has been working fine by now and it has been a month and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to sync my Google contacts then I am getting a error message saying "Sync is currently experiencing problems” and it has been more than 2 weeks and I am still getting the same message. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    Before I suggest you something just answer me the following questions:
    Are you facing the problem with contacts only?
    Have you tried using some other sync to see if you are getting the same error there as well?
    Are you getting the error message in the star or between the sync processes?

I will answer you in the same way.
    I am facing problem with contacts only.
    I have tried using other sync as well but then I am not getting the same error message for them.
    I am not getting the error in the start itself but then I get it between the syncing processes.
    Any further help will be appreciated.

If you are getting the error message in between the process then there are possibilities that you might be having corrupted contact and because of which the process is failing. I will suggest you to just check in the contact information and see if there are junk or excessive information in the notes section and all. Juts check it out and then let me know if you find any and if you are having the same case.

I am having the similar case, I am able to use the gmail, google calendar and a lot of other apps as well but then I am not able to access the contacts using the "people" widget. I am getting the same error message, I am not able to dial out as well because I am not getting a screen to enter. Other than that I have also tried to do a hard reset and all but then I don’t think that it is making any difference. I have also tried to uninstall the apps that have but then I don’t think that even it is making any difference. Is there anyone who had found a solution for the same? I am having the following:
    • Droid Incredible2
    • latest update is 2.3.4

I think that you can try to back up the contacts somewhere and then clear all the data that are related to the contacts and then import the data and see if it is working out for you or not but then if that does not work then i think that you will have to try out a factory reset in order to check it out. I think that the problem will definitely be solved by the factory reset. Just try to perform the above solution and see if the problem disappear or not.