Thread: Headphone / Jack keeps on disconnecting in HTC Wildfire S.

Headphone / Jack keeps on disconnecting in HTC Wildfire S.

I am having HTC Wildfire S and it was working fine by now but the problem that I have started facing is that Headphone / Jack keeps on disconnecting automatically on its own. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Headphone / Jack keeps on disconnecting in HTC Wildfire S.

I am having HTC Wildfire S and it was working fine by now but the problem that I have started facing is that Headphone / Jack keeps on disconnecting automatically on its own. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.
    Even I am facing the same problem and I think that it is because of some kind of loose connection, I have experienced that when I am keeping the phone in the pocket and if the headphone pins moves slightly then it gets disconnected. I am really getting irritated of this when I listen to songs or even when I am answering a call. I really want to know if there is a solution for the same or it is some kind of hardware problem and I will have to get it replaced or repaired.

I was having the same problem and as it had been a week, I tried doing some reboot and removing the battery and all but then they did not made any difference. I had also tried to use another headphone in order to check if there is some problem with the headphone but then I got the same response. Later I went to the service center and I got it replaced and it was working fine for 3 days and no I am experiencing the same problem again. I am really running out of ideas and I don’t know what to do know.

I think that there is definitely some problem with this seriesbecause I am having the same problem and now a days I am just ignoring it and I am not using the headphones now but then I will really like to know if there is a solution to get it work fine without any such problem. Any further help will be appreciated.

Hey guys i think that there is no solution for this problem then just getting it replaced and i have done the same today and i have got a replacement for the same, i think that mine was the worst case with the jack and even they had no choice of giving an excuse for the same and they gave me a replacement without much questions. I am happy that it is working fine now without any problem but then i doubt that it will last long and wont result in such problem again.