Thread: Flash player not working in HTC Wildfire S

Flash player not working in HTC Wildfire S

I have recently bought HTC Wildfire S for myself and it is working quite well by now but the problem that I have started facing is that the flash player is not working, I mean that when I am playing a flash video then I get a message saying that there is a need to install a flash player. I have installed the same as well but then I am still getting the same message. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Flash player not working in HTC Wildfire S

I have recently bought HTC Wildfire S for myself and it is working quite well by now but the problem that I have started facing is that the flash player is not working, I mean that when I am playing a flash video then I get a message saying that there is a need to install a flash player. I have installed the same as well but then I am still getting the same message. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I will like to inform you that the HTC Wildfire S is having Flash Lite and it is not that capable of coping with the hardware in order to play the full blown Flash. I will suggest you to install the full blown Flash but then for that you will have to search for the apk download. I am doing the same and now I am able to play some of the flash videos but not all of them. Other bad thing about it is that I am not able to use BBC iPlayer or Google Earth as well. I have tried a no of ways and have installed a no of player for the same but none of them actually helped, I am still looking a solution for the same and will let you know as well when I will find an effective one.

Even I am having HTC Wildfire S and was trying to find a solution for playing Flash Videos on it and yesterday I found that there were downloads available for the BBC iPlayer and Adobe Flash Player in the android market and I was really happy to find it out and I just installed both the palyers on my phone but unfortunately they are giving the same response as that of before.

I am going through the same problem and I have found the following ones that are not working on HTC Wildfire S:
    • BBC iPlayer
    • ITVPlayer
    • Adobe AIM
    • Google Earth
    • FilmOn

Hey i have found the apk download for the full flash and i have installed it as well but then i am not able to play all the flash videos as you said. I am happy that finally i am able to play some of the videos, it is l;like something is better than nothing, anyways thanks to you all for you suggestions, i really appreciate them.