Thread: Touch interface is terrible in the htc wildfire S

Touch interface is terrible in the htc wildfire S

As I’m going to buy the htc wildfire S smartphone for myself. So I would like to know that how is the feature in the htc wildfire S as I have heard from some of the friends who already using the phone that the touch interface in the phone seems to be very poor. So I would like to know from you all that how is the touch interface in this phone???...so can anyone from you help me out with this as your opinion will be appreciated.

Re: Touch interface is terrible in the htc wildfire S

Actually I’m also thinking of buying this Smartphone but want to know how is the touch interface of the phone. As my prime concern is that the touch interface of the phone should be good. Since I had a very bad experience with my previous phone, so I don’t want this phone touch interface should have the same. So before buying I would like to know about how good the touch interface is.

Yeh.. I bought the smartphone just few weeks back, as going through the smartphone I observed that the touch interface of the phone was not smooth as expected from the htc . I have to press hard while tap on the any icon to open it. so according to me I think the touch interface of this phone is not smooth. So if you are thinking of buying the phone then I would suggest you that don’t go for buying htc wildfire S, as this phone has got good features but the touch interface is not smooth.

As I’m going to buy the htc wildfire S smartphone for myself. So I would like to know that how is the feature in the htc wildfire S as I have heard from some of the friends who already using the phone that the touch interface in the phone seems to be very poor. So I would like to know from you all that how is the touch interface in this phone???...so can anyone from you help me out with this as your opinion will be appreciated.
    As using this phone I must say that the phone has got the very good interface. In fact the touch interface is smoother when compared with the Samsung ace. So if your prime concern in the phone is the touch interface then htc wildfire S is the best phone to buy.

According to me the touch interface of the htc wildfire S is ok. I do not see the smooth touch interface in the phone as it has got with the htc desire HD. The touch interface of the desire HD is just so smooth that you’ll love to interact with the screen. But when you go through the touch interface I see that sometime while scrolling I have to tap it harder as it stucks for a while. So I give the touch interface of this phone an average.