Thread: bios A05 on Dell XPS L502x

bios A05 on Dell XPS L502x

I purchase Dell XPS L502x laptop and now i listen that the bios version A05 is being available on it. I want to use this bios on my laptop system. Can anyone describe that where should i found this bios version? i need help for getting this bios version. Thanks for any help.

Re: bios A05 on Dell XPS L502x

I also listen that this version is being works on dell xps system. I read that this version is being inbuilt on this laptop series. Few Enhancements improvements on this bios version is being as follows:
    • Improved Intel microcode.
    • Additional Intel AES-NI support.
    • Enhancement of Intel IGD VBIOS to v.2117

That's it. it is best and it iwll be best to fix your complex problem. Try this and check its details on your system. I hope that this is helpful for you.

I'm testing the BIOS version A05 out with the SuperTalent 64 MB CoreStore MV drive. Real situations is that it works well with this system. also the connectivity and the detection policy of this bios is being incredible. For getting this bios version you need to use the search engine. Definitely you got some third party site that helps to provide this version. Then download it and perform installation task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I'm testing the BIOS version A05 out with the SuperTalent 64 MB CoreStore MV drive. Real situations is that it works well with this system. also the connectivity and the detection policy of this bios is being incredible. For getting this bios version you need to use the search engine. Definitely you got some third party site that helps to provide this version. Then download it and perform installation task on it.
    I want to say try it but be careful while doing such downloading and installation of the bios version on your laptop system. This is necessary because sometimes this bios version update process lockups and system freeze problem. This is happens most of the time. i experienceing it and that time i use downgrading task on this dell laptop. Hence i would be recommend to you for check its details on official site and then only try to perform your task. This is really helpful for you.

If you faced such system freezes up problem, i say try re-downloading A05 and re-flashing. this is works well if you use official site expert suggestions. also the official site link works to do this downloading task on proper way.