Thread: Do you think Turning off the Time-Zone Sensing used to improve iPhone Battery Life?

Do you think Turning off the Time-Zone Sensing used to improve iPhone Battery Life?

Recently I have bought the new iPhone 4; there are many of the features that are much better than the previous iPhone. There are so many of the Applications and the functions are there which is quite interesting. But the thing I want to know is about to improve iPhone Battery Life, one of my friends told me to do the setting there for Time-Zone Sensing to be off, so I just want to know whether Switching off the automatic time-zone sensing in an iOS 5 can be used to save iPhone battery life significantly. Any of the information or suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Do you think Turning off the Time-Zone Sensing used to improve iPhone Battery Life?

According to my information there is the bug in iOS 5 which cause the GPS- enabled which is normally used for the tracking of the location is connected with the automated time-zone function to run constantly. So this is the unnecessary use of the GPS features so I think this will make the more use of the battery to performs so there are the needs for Turning off the Time-Zone Sensing so that it will improve the battery life of the iPhone. So this thing will be used for the battery life to be maintain and to make the long use of the iPhone without any of the battery issue.

Re: Do you think Turning off the Time-Zone Sensing used to improve iPhone Battery Life?

There are the inbuilt some of the bugs are there in the iPhone for the application there in the iPhone which are used for the GPU based feature and to be used for the tracking of the location, so there are the need for the fix for this things since this consume much of the battery life. This thing is only used for the fix and for the improvements that we have to switch to the Settings app in iOS 5, and after that we have to tap Location Services. After that we have to make the selection of the option "System Services" which is there at the bottom of window. There we have to make the changes for the Time Zone that we have to make the switch off the "Setting Time Zone".

However even I was also having the same issue so I have just contact to official site of the Apple support so from there I get these thing informed that this is not an official issue, However the Apple is still working on the iOS 5's battery life issues to improve the performance of the iPhone battery life. So for this there is the Alterate method for saving the battery life is to make the switch off the option “Setting Time Zone”. This will make the use of the iPhone battery for more used.

This thing I have try last week and see that this work, so you can also make this setting to be off to make the improvement for the battery performance of the iOS 5. Since if this option is On it require the connection through the net to set the time for the country based so this process consumed more battery energy and also I think this Option is not that much of importance.

So make it switch Off to get the best performance and the use of the battery energy.

I have not seen that much of the changes there for the battery life performance after I have made the changes for the option to be switch off, so I think this is not the best solution to make the Battery life improvements for the iPhone. So I think this is to be fixing by the ASAP, to make the improvement for the Battery life of the iPhone.

I have iPhone and this work fine for me even I make the use of my iPhone continuously for the long time, but if I have to suggest for the battery life of the iPhone than I only suggest to make the changes in the compass calibration. That means you just need to off the compass calibration this seemed to help tremendously.

There is some of the Application in the iPhone that require more resource to perform and also there is some of the application whose Displaying feature requires more Display resolution. So because of such thing there are the chances for the loss of the battery. So according to my suggestion if such application is not in used than it’s better to disable them. So there is some of the application that has to be disabling for the Battery energy saving purpose.