Thread: HTC Wildfire S is downloading app automatically after reboot

HTC Wildfire S is downloading app automatically after reboot

I have recently bought HTC Wildfire S for myself and the problem that I am having is that when I am rebooting the phone then it is downloading app automatically, As far as I remember I have not changed any settings but then I don’t know why I am having this problem. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem and has an idea about it and can help me out with this? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: HTC Wildfire S is downloading app automatically after reboot

I have recently bought HTC Wildfire S for myself and the problem that I am having is that when I am rebooting the phone then it is downloading app automatically, As far as I remember I have not changed any settings but then I don’t know why I am having this problem. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem and has an idea about it and can help me out with this? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

I think that you can try out the below solution and see if it is working or not:
    • Just go in to the Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications
    • After that select the 'All' tab and then find & select 'DownloadManager'.
    • After that tap on the 'Clear data' option.

Just try to do the above solution and then see if it is making any difference.

I am having the opposite problem, I mean that I am not able to download app. When I am going in to the app market and select the download option then progress bar just gets stuck and in between and then it does not move ahead. I have tried to do a hard reset but then it is just not making any difference and I am having the same problem. I have also checked that I am having enough memory as well but then I don’t know what the problem is actually.

I am having the opposite problem, I mean that I am not able to download app. When I am going in to the app market and select the download option then progress bar just gets stuck and in between and then it does not move ahead. I have tried to do a hard reset but then it is just not making any difference and I am having the same problem. I have also checked that I am having enough memory as well but then I don’t know what the problem is actually.
    Hey I am thankful to your solution the problem is solved now, I have tried rebooting it a no of times but then I think that it has ended the problem. Thanks to you once again.

Even i use to face the same problem before and i think that this issue is because of the network side and all but then i just wanted to know if you are using data or wifi to access market? other than that i will suggest you to download the app brain from the market and just check ifyou are able to download the same or not? If you are not able to download it form the phone then you can download it from the pc and then use the file manager to install it one the phone.Just check it out and then let me know what you get.