Thread: Need to setup usa AT&T network on samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus

Need to setup usa AT&T network on samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus

i stay in USA and i want to setup samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus mobile phone setting. I think to use the AT&T SIM into this mobile phone. In usa i think this is best. I already use this Dell Streak 7 4G with this AT&T and now want to use the similar sim card for this mobile phone. If anyone knows any kind of setup or any thing related to this phone and AT&T, then please share such valuable information for this smartphone. Thanks in advance for any such information.

re: Need to setup usa AT&T network on samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus

I am also the Galaxy tab user and i faced problem with this AT&T network. I try a lot but always it makes problem. Hence please let be make sure that the AT&T capable to work on this smartphone or not. This is necessary to fix such complex issue before trying any complex task on this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    I am also the Galaxy tab user and i faced problem with this AT&T network. I try a lot but always it makes problem. Hence please let be make sure that the AT&T capable to work on this smartphone or not. This is necessary to fix such complex issue before trying any complex task on this phone.
    In such cases, you can contact to the official site expert person of the AT&T network. THis is necessary and it will be work to fix your setup problem. I hope that AT&T users has been help to do this setup task on your samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus smartphone. Try to do this task and check its result for your phone. This is well for you and it helps to get the best result on your smartphone.

This mobile now shipping in india but still it will not work with t-mobile because the frequencies are not compatible. I am hoping that this AT&T network in future for this tab. You can even also try to do this type of connections on this smartphone. This is well for you. Try this and check its details on official site of the AT&T.