Thread: HTC Wildfire S comes with the low internal memory

HTC Wildfire S comes with the low internal memory

I don’t know what is the deal with this but I really annoyed that HTC wildfire s has very less internal memory now I have transfer every apps that might be moved to the SD card, currently I have only contain 10mb of apps which I have put in and that is impossible to move to the SD card, reaming every HTC apps & maybe my contacts which is around 14 MB present in there , I also clear apps cache too , I am really confused what wrong is there any one here can assist me on this I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: HTC Wildfire S comes with the low internal memory

Even I am also having this same problem My HTC wildfire S's internal memory is extremely less however the SD card have many of accessible space and apart from that problem my music is also a issue , i am unable to keep it t on my handset with no it hogging up the space, can anyone her help me on this would really like to know this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nivedita View Post
    Even I am also having this same problem My HTC wildfire S's internal memory is extremely less however the SD card have many of accessible space and apart from that problem my music is also a issue , i am unable to keep it t on my handset with no it hogging up the space, can anyone her help me on this would really like to know this thanks
    I am not sure that the is going to help you but what I suggest is you can use "App 2 SD Pro" software. That will definitely help, please post back what you have archived I would really like to know that cheers

Totally unreasonable how the handset comes with just 500 mb of internal memory. The handset is low on memory plus the is slowing down as well as is becoming unresponsive a few times. as this is a smart phone that’s not actually smart in any case . Is there a technique to make use of the memory card as internal storage space or as ram? By the ways I used the swapper2 programmed to hack but with no result please help here guys .

I really not happy with the phone no I am feeling that why did I bought this phone on the first place , with some more contribution I should have get the higher end phone I recommend everyone not t buy HTC Wildfire S handset. This is the first time I have bought this android based OS phone , in fact this is my first phone in a lot of years , My previous was a Nokia 6230 I will stay for a few days & then root it , take away every unwanted app HTC has put into it.

I just went into my application management and manually deleted data....was able to free up a bunch of internal memory. I had 10mb left, could not even launch gtalk. finally did that and now I am back in business. 30mb of internal memory now could do more but I should be ok for now.

This is very not done i'm having an equivalent downside of low memory on my HTC Wildifire S(android gingerbird two.3), its pretty annoying, cannot even open the gallery because of low memory, tried some applications of moving apps to SD card however not that helpful though.

Can anybody council resolution please.

I don’t understand whether or not this can facilitate or not however i might counsel you to use Move2SD Enabler it assist me plenty, i at the instant currently contain eighty one.78MB of open memory from 20MB hope this can on the whole will assist you

All I will see here is that the individuals mentioning that the phone has the pathetic internal memory 150mb that is choked with HTC crap softwares, at a time when cell phones have up to 32gb internal memory .. HTC Wildfire S has 150mb , i believe I’ll wait simply wait it out and then upgrade during a few months to the Google Nexus S that I regret not shopping for since it absolutely was some 100USD over this

I hope this can facilitate however i'm unsure I secured all my contacts in individuals to the sd card it stores it as a v card and then deleted the Android contacts that was the most important file at around seventeen Mb. i used to be ready to load them back from the SD card however currently the file is merely around 6Mb. conjointly do not let the phone link something - it uses up countless memory.

do this i believe this can assist you Google Maps uses plenty of memory if you uninstall the updates it still works fine and solely takes up regarding 4Mb.

Also apps one faucet cleaner can unencumbered some memory and App2SD Free can move any moveable apps to the SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    I hope this can facilitate however i'm unsure I secured all my contacts in individuals to the sd card it stores it as a v card and then deleted the Android contacts that was the most important file at around seventeen Mb. i used to be ready to load them back from the SD card however currently the file is merely around 6Mb. conjointly do not let the phone link something - it uses up countless memory.
    Hey are you able to facilitate me to understand How did you removed it? I deleted all my contacts manually and no any free house appeared...
    And once backuping it from sd I even have even less house

only recently I has i brought the HTC Wildfire S 2.3 came with 2GB mircoSD card however have 18mb used. i'm attempting to root it however cant as a result of there's no software offered for this model. The software is merely for the HTC wildfire not the Wildfire S, got message saying "Not compatible with device"